Altezza Stuffs to let go

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Test said:
Stepyewyew,

:secret: Everyday walk out walk in Trial Tuning *already like one of the shareholders there..and everyweek change new things how can i know what are your new toys and what things you want to let go?
So let me tell you, now better list out alll the things & prices and fax it to my office lol...i'm serious. har har...!
:regular_smile:

Jahax, luckily kokakola is slightly expensive than roti canoi...and don't worry i treat you something way more X-pensive than pizza hut later. cheers..! btw why don't you repost the sportrims and tyres in this forum?

Undercover, no thanks..we must keep the purposes of this tread. We are trying to make it no boring and maintain it and remember feel free to spread the news out when have something new for sell/ to buy.

WindT2, be alert after the crab meal...nanti pening pening and lying...somebody luv exercise at the rear car seats.
haha ... test is the best lah

i dunno how to do that la bro ... cau u repost it ke? then i blanja u kokakola and roticanai ... huahuahuahua

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
knock knock ,,,
guys, any1 wanna let go sport spring?
and by the way whats the market price?
TEIN quote me rm800 .. cheap or expensive?

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
Test,

u r revenging by posting my privacy!! T.T no more no more.. let u SAY finish liao..
how i gonna go out meet ppl!!

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
Trd Adjustable Suspension Cheap Sale

still for sale,asking for RM 1300 nett now.............quick quick....anyone interested pls call me at 012-373 6731,...first come first serve.........

ori clear windscreen for rear passenger window , triangle window boths side and the rear windscreen for sales........from japan.......asking for RM 1800........anyone interested can contact me...........

stickman

Sep 8, 2005
KL
Toyota Altezza

Dude,

I'm thinking of buying Altezza. Just wanna check with you the Altezza expert bout the availability of the parts for Altezza. Wats your advice bro.

Besides Toyota parts in your shop, wat else do you sell ? Any S13 and Imprezza stuff ?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Cheers,

Andy

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
stickman said:
Dude,

Besides Toyota parts in your shop, wat else do you sell ? Any S13 and Imprezza stuff ?

Cheers,

Andy
Bro.. Jahax's shop only sell Altezza's part.... except the 18" rim, you probably can fixed it to either S13 or Imprezza...:regular_smile:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro stickman ...

do join us for TT to further discuss about Altezza ... u wont be regretting buying one

yep ARSSS and Kanazai san ... i just sell altezza stuffs ... hahahaha

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
JaHaX said:
aiyak ... headlight tadak la bro ... but tail light and rear fog light ada la ...
altezzarian say u have eibach brand spring and damper... do u wanna sell ?