Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
kanazai2001 said:
goose...
what u want to let go?!
I want to let go my two open ports

1. HKS Powerflow - original full kit for cars with VVTI

2. BLITZ CYCLONE - brand new (havent got the chance to use yet)

I hv the pics but dont know how to attach.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
goosfrabar said:
I want to let go my two open ports

1. HKS Powerflow - original full kit for cars with VVTI

2. BLITZ CYCLONE - brand new (havent got the chance to use yet)

I hv the pics but dont know how to attach.

i m interested in the Blitz cyclone.........post picture then PM me :)

kev_cychan

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Sunway
very interested in your Advan Siena Generation 2.. can u pm me ur best price, and send me the pic of the rim, and the percentage of the tyre thread, thanks..

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Sigh**This Stepyew gatai already..want to mod car again.
Actually i suggest not to mention too much detail here as the public (hantu, snake,devil )are able to read our conversations and also know what things you are going to install in your Spaceship.
We all know here this forum is one of the good way to sale / buy things but after that with contact contact through email would be safer...
Anyway just be alert la Altezza Spirit...just don't want to see anyone of our space ship mirror kena pecah again..

Just my 2cents >>>>>

Last edited:

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
finally Test oso come back liao..
vr vr long din make a post liao...so how u dude?

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
heheh..Wind...long time didn't see your face jor. I'm fine..good luck in carrer.

Stepyew..i know you luv piew yee (drifting) , now i give you free advise..that's don't piew yee too much. Girls hate piew yee...mostly they like people who drive slow slow wan. You get me or not? But if im the pasenger then different story...means you must do piew yee all the way.

Btw, any stuff to let go from your car? Thinking of some mod now...

All D Best!

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Test said:
heheh..Wind...long time didn't see your face jor. I'm fine..good luck in carrer.

Stepyew..i know you luv piew yee (drifting) , now i give you free advise..that's don't piew yee too much. Girls hate piew yee...mostly they like people who drive slow slow wan. You get me or not? But if im the pasenger then different story...means you must do piew yee all the way.

Btw, any stuff to let go from your car? Thinking of some mod now...

All D Best!

Yeah.... Anything that u want from my car?:)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro ... i was told by brian that u always lepak at TRIAL ... who are u huh? have we ever met? .... hemmmm:sad_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all bro~

Just wan to make a comparison, lets forget about the value for money or potential of the engine, i just wan to have a 300ps daily driven tiny wira. If turbocharge a mivec with after market internal part and a decent ball bearing turbo and standalone as well is it still lose to a stock internal evoIII with some minor mods and touched 300ps? This will help me to make final decision whether i should wait for a evo or go for mivec turbocharge.

Thanks!!
Z
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience