Altezza Stuffs to let go

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
JaHaX said:
bro ... i was told by brian that u always lepak at TRIAL ... who are u huh? have we ever met? .... hemmmm:sad_smile:
Aiyo Brother :) After belanja you pizza hut now ask me have we meet har............adoi ......sakit hati ler..................i think i better take out the hakim sticker out of my car wind screen hahahahahahahahahahahaha

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
interupt :) ...
looking for sport spring to replace the ori susp..
any1 wanna trade or let go?

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Belanja Pizza only mar...what's so biG? Jahax, next time i belanja nicer foods. Stepyew, now people caught your leg jor...always there at TRIAL TUNING to mod your babe ... not like me change engine oil only.
Anyway,anything to let go la? SMS ME don't post it here,,,kekek..

We better hurry up for some mod now as we can't catch up with Master Rinagi's...
So anything to let go????? GUYS! COME ON!!! ANYTHING?

Btw Undercover is looking for sportspring...Anyone? Eh? Where are those Toyota secreat agent and halfcut shop agent?

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
hehe.. ya lo our Test morning time go learn piew yee from Keiichi, nite time having some ***** time with gf.. reli no time for us dee.. Stepyew i oso seldom meet with u ah.. just once during the MONSTER and LADY bday party and once we hitting the crabs at ampang.. come meet more often la. i wanna learn more from u all sifus and all the sihengs

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
windt2, u r too bad that u expose Test's privacy. Test can sue you. but i know test won't. buddy ma... but windt2, make sure you think twice before you act. hehehe

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Jahak

This Test hor..... No Big No Small Means no respect...........talk three talk four means no action talk only .........he said belanja u you better food .........u wait lar until kingdom come also not even 1 pc roti canai ok......hahahahahahahaha

Test- no hard feelings yeah hahahahahahahaha

So what is that you want from my car? ask lar ..........y let me guess woh

windt2

Being very busy ..........so i will join you all once things are settle ......btw how was the gravy from the crab that u tapao.......still fresh after that?:)

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
aiya.. since Test post his pic with his sifu, there is no more privacy la. but he neva tell ppl where they hav their secret trainning....

Stepwyew.. thx again with the treat.. the food reli nice there. hmm.. yeah.. and i try dip with jacob biscuit.. FUAAAA nice lo... think back oso drip saliva.. hehe

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
oic fellas,

this thread is opened for all of u who wanna sell or barter ur altezza stuffs

so do not be shy to advert ur stuffs ... or urself ... hahahaha

adious

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Test said:
Btw Undercover is looking for sportspring...Anyone? Eh? Where are those Toyota secreat agent and halfcut shop agent?

man , u r scarry la ..i dont remember telling u also..
how did u know that?
u secreat ageant from CIA or what ..

btw,, i m really looking for 1..

thanks man ..

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Stepyewyew,

:secret: Everyday walk out walk in Trial Tuning *already like one of the shareholders there..and everyweek change new things how can i know what are your new toys and what things you want to let go?
So let me tell you, now better list out alll the things & prices and fax it to my office lol...i'm serious. har har...!
:regular_smile:

Jahax, luckily kokakola is slightly expensive than roti canoi...and don't worry i treat you something way more X-pensive than pizza hut later. cheers..! btw why don't you repost the sportrims and tyres in this forum?

Undercover, no thanks..we must keep the purposes of this tread. We are trying to make it no boring and maintain it and remember feel free to spread the news out when have something new for sell/ to buy.

WindT2, be alert after the crab meal...nanti pening pening and lying...somebody luv exercise at the rear car seats.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys ,

anyone has good advice for this? intend to remove an original emblem
from my new car without damaging the paint.

also , how do i get rid of those nasty double sided tape leftovers?

tks in adv
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience