Altezza spotted!!!

davidgm16

Dec 20, 2005
that time damn mahai hungry, so ma drove to bangi mcD to ta-pau la..

EVO_TM,
go to trial to check la.... the boss is good good guy... haha
anyway, nice bgw330.. :)
wah.. call delivery ma.. haaha

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
Wah wfhan, u keep on spotting altezzas on the road...so when are we gonna spot ur altezza la:burnout:???

wfhan

spotted this Altezza when was wondering around cheras with David... hehe

DSC08828.JPG
:rofl:
(click image to enlarge)

:rofl:

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
today i spotted a yellow tezza with a lot of 6 (plate number) at tropicana city's parking lot. coincidently, i parked near it. :P tezza and tezza.

Bump: today i spotted a yellow tezza with a lot of 6 (plate number) at tropicana city's parking lot. coincidently, i parked near it. :P tezza and tezza.

Greytezza

Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
today i spotted a yellow tezza with a lot of 6 (plate number) at tropicana city's parking lot. coincidently, i parked near it. :P tezza and tezza.
Is it the yellow altezza with a Penang plate...I have seen a once in the Kota Dsara toll b4...:biggrin:

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
i think so. can't remember the alphabet cos i know the number r damn nice. a lot of 6. :) it has trd bodykit. (kena poison again. :biggrin:)

hulkv6tt

Dec 28, 2004
Spotted PH*8812 infront of AlRahi Puchong,.....nice colour.....:biggrin:

Bump: Spotted PH*8812 infront of AlRahi Puchong,.....nice colour.....:biggrin:

ahyap

Oct 3, 2006
This car always there la.... thinks the owner has a shop there.... weekdays or weekends... it's always parked there........seen it couple of times ady

Bump: This car always there la.... thinks the owner has a shop there.... weekdays or weekends... it's always parked there........seen it couple of times ady

davidgm16

Dec 20, 2005
spotted silver Wxx 606 nearby minlon (serdang) on monday night.. 29/6
is the owner here? :wavey:

jasonchee98

Apr 23, 2009
yesterday i spotted 2 tezza. first one is around 9am entering Rawang Toll heading to KL bound. i didn't remember the plate number but i think the alphabet is around WQE. is the owner stays in rawang.

second tezza i spotted is around 2pm like that. tezza parked at shoplot in Jinjang Selatan facing the Main Road. :) both tezza i spotted also Silver-Gold and i my tezza also Silver-Gold. haha!

Dear PPl,

Im having a big big question which i hope would reach to me back with the rightful anwser....my mechanic...has asked me to mix engine flush(Rm18) with my current used engine oil n drain them within 5 minutes after at idle speed to clean inner parts of engine....esp the valve n i think retainers(do reduce tappet sound when i cold start)....i just feel worried to do this cos when i smelled it was like petrol/thinner smell....Just damn freakin scard it might,might make my engine...