Altezza spotted!!!

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
jason,
have u been in or just passed through putra height this week?monday on tuesday evening...not remember lah..but i spotted silver altezza with lexus emblem and with the original spoiler...or maybe its vijay?hahaha.
nope. i think it's not me. monday i was in kota kemuning whole day. tuesday i was in wangsa maju whole day also. so, i dun think it's me. yesterday i spotted a black tezza in kesas between the stretch of kota kemuning and USJ.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
jason,
have u been in or just passed through putra height this week?monday on tuesday evening...not remember lah..but i spotted silver altezza with lexus emblem and with the original spoiler...or maybe its vijay?hahaha.
That is Vijay...

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Achik rite...... That was me . I saw your car going to Giant rite?. I recognised your car but want sure ........:confused:shouldnt you be in melaka.?.

Are you staying around Putra Heights now?.

If you are then you are the 7th Altezza in Putra Heights including Greytezza.

Currently :
1 yellow
2 silver
1 Black.
1 Grey
1 Blue

Last edited:

yellowHat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2007
haha...yes..that was me.and i m in putra heights now.wah,so many member here ah?but why i always spotted your car only?have to jalan2 cari another altezzas lah.haha

Bump: haha...yes..that was me.and i m in putra heights now.wah,so many member here ah?but why i always spotted your car only?have to jalan2 cari another altezzas lah.haha

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Great ........ got one more gang in putra heights. we normally TT in coffee bean taipan most fridays at 10pm. I will msg u next time. ok

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
You should pm Vijay yr contact number so that when we go for TT in Taipan we can text you and let you know the place and time...:biggrin:

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
a shy guy wanna join can aa??:biggrin:
you need not be shy.... Eddy and Vijay would be the best person to give you an introduction to the other guys... plus... these two.... they are really nice chaps and two very Altezza crazy dudes..... :rofl:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
hehehe like that aa... can aa.. so next TT... when?
dah tak sabar dah nie...:biggrin:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Alias,
Pls do join us at USJ10 Taipan Coffee Bean 10pm. Next Friday. Pls PM me you hp no.

Calling Achik (Yellow Hat) pls join us if you can......

Last edited:

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
spotted b**2211 at my taman, BBBangi...colour just like mine...with high toyota spoiler. unable to say hi...riding(cycling) with my group at time just arrived from PD (147km)...penat giler:biggrin:

yellowHat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2007
vijay,u already have my number right?if not,i can text u again.i also x sabar mau join ni!
becoz before this i was far far away from taipan kan.haha

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Eh? Hulk you cycle? Roadie ka? :biggrin:

Ya bro, road..used to be a MTBiker n Downhiller ...cracked my collar bone at Bukit cermin..sold the scott 40 & intense ....now like an otai.....jadie...Rodie...hehehe...kinda fun ...monitoring the heart beat monitor & crusing at 30 to 40km/h.......today the oldest rider is 62 years old...but he is fit like a f**king bull. Abg razak and ah woon 2nd otai 57 years old....climbing bukit salak effortlessly......18 of us today completed 147km ride from ukm BBBangi to PD. VVversa......

Bushidofang...are u a rider as well...."once a rider ..always a rider":biggrin:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
OMG HULK ! I'm a rider as well ! Downhiller, on a Hardtail ! I live near BC also. What a small world huh? An ex-dher driving an altezza also :itsme:

Have you been to BC recently? Changed damn a lot, but it's very flowy and smooth now. No more doing DH already?

Dude ! Add me kat MSN. :) Yeah "once a rider, always a rider." :D

"If you never crash, it means you're not going fast enough. " :rofl:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifus,
I am planning to change my Proton Wira 1.5 siemen ecu and injection to VDO ECU fuel injection. What parts/steps should i obtain before i start the project ?
I already got the VDO ECU , what other thing that need other than the ECU ?

:)
:angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience