Altezza spotted!!!

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
that time damn mahai hungry, so ma drove to bangi mcD to ta-pau la..

EVO_TM,
go to trial to check la.... the boss is good good guy... haha
anyway, nice bgw330.. :)
wah.. call delivery ma.. haaha

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Wah wfhan, u keep on spotting altezzas on the road...so when are we gonna spot ur altezza la:burnout:???

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
spotted this Altezza when was wondering around cheras with David... hehe

DSC08828.JPG
:rofl:
(click image to enlarge)

:rofl:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
today i spotted a yellow tezza with a lot of 6 (plate number) at tropicana city's parking lot. coincidently, i parked near it. :P tezza and tezza.

Bump: today i spotted a yellow tezza with a lot of 6 (plate number) at tropicana city's parking lot. coincidently, i parked near it. :P tezza and tezza.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
today i spotted a yellow tezza with a lot of 6 (plate number) at tropicana city's parking lot. coincidently, i parked near it. :P tezza and tezza.
Is it the yellow altezza with a Penang plate...I have seen a once in the Kota Dsara toll b4...:biggrin:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
i think so. can't remember the alphabet cos i know the number r damn nice. a lot of 6. :) it has trd bodykit. (kena poison again. :biggrin:)

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Spotted PH*8812 infront of AlRahi Puchong,.....nice colour.....:biggrin:

Bump: Spotted PH*8812 infront of AlRahi Puchong,.....nice colour.....:biggrin:

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
This car always there la.... thinks the owner has a shop there.... weekdays or weekends... it's always parked there........seen it couple of times ady

Bump: This car always there la.... thinks the owner has a shop there.... weekdays or weekends... it's always parked there........seen it couple of times ady

Bump: This car always there la.... thinks the owner has a shop there.... weekdays or weekends... it's always parked there........seen it couple of times ady

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
spotted silver Wxx 606 nearby minlon (serdang) on monday night.. 29/6
is the owner here? :wavey:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
yesterday i spotted 2 tezza. first one is around 9am entering Rawang Toll heading to KL bound. i didn't remember the plate number but i think the alphabet is around WQE. is the owner stays in rawang.

second tezza i spotted is around 2pm like that. tezza parked at shoplot in Jinjang Selatan facing the Main Road. :) both tezza i spotted also Silver-Gold and i my tezza also Silver-Gold. haha!

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience