Ipoh
next time will convoy to penang to have some nice laksa..........heheh

meet our hansome lewis.

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
aiyoo.. penang trip this one i think is 6 speed stories line already hahah!! ^_^ me 4 gear..hahah!! :P

finally i can login here smoothly and speak up..haha!! ^_^

starting time was like we few fellow of small brother seg there arriving early so that even get lost also won't be late..haha! :D

then after we go back on 2nd time there at 9:30 already can see half of altezzarian arrived... feel like "pik!pok!pik!Pok! heart beating when see those big brother toyota car.. nasbi baik takde SUPRA or other monster brother comes down..." hahah!!

after long await for a while.. ^_^ then everyone started to drive to Hartamas Burger king.. hahaha.. hheheh!! *ini stories must add a bit spices ones*... u will feel like *lets put on some Euro beats song r..haha!*

Everyone starts up engine and we started to make that illegal u-turn hahaha!! on the front of that gas stations.. then whole road leading towards hartamas was like filled with a long straight lined toyota parties crowds.... and hehe.. wonder what happens when the first traffic lights switches green...

^_^

of course every big bro right foot itchy a bit..haha!! :D me inside my auto seg.. even with extra 4 legs also have to drop gear 2...to chase up..haha!! NA vs NA... :P and once i manage to chase up.. fuiyo!~~ talking about braking part..haha!! 1 port vs 4 port.. or 2port la :D hahha!!

^_^

but sort of weird la.. actually during the time we goto hartamas.. i really can't tell out which is altezza de.. how come r? :S seriously i feel like sometimes issit i am tailing one accord? ^_^ hahaha..

and Thank bro jahax for giving me an oportunity to sit on ur car..haha!! :D and also bro poro for haha.. dragging everyone up hahhaa just for me to have a chance to look at the big bro altezza.. ^_^ hahah!!

Sorry again for late replies..hehe!! wish next round we can have a more crowded parties of toyotarian brothers.. Hahah!! I wish to we can have one ride of high ways fulled with more than 30 toyota cars..haha!! kancil or kenari club can easily gain up this amount.. so it look cute and awesome...when they bypass one by one.. wonder what is it like when all toyota crowd comes out.. ^_^

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
aisey......u miss out 1 silly car and 1 mazda 6 la.......and meet up around 6-7 silly car in burger king........hahahaha....... u seg kaki never join syed ariff TT b4??? i'm also a seg owner......hahaha

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
hahaha.. sbirds.. u miss it the Mazda 6 and 7 silly car.......... I got saw it also.. he just beside not long with us only ma at the burger.. king..or maybe.. that time we just Gan jiong to see.. the altezza condition all le.. and Subaru... hehe

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
brothers,
i was there to see u guys, but that time, it was 9.00 (i think). dont know what time you guys gather. after making 2 'scouting' rounds, dont have altezzas,
saw 2 seg under trees, infront of shell. but no owners, so go back loh..... it u eh sbirdz? we can meet at kajang loorrr.... hahhahahha

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
tom's said:
aisey......u miss out 1 silly car and 1 mazda 6 la.......and meet up around 6-7 silly car in burger king........hahahaha....... u seg kaki never join syed ariff TT b4??? i'm also a seg owner......hahaha

Bro ...

"SILLY CAR" rite??? ........:angry_smile:

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
BRO Martin, you are always welcome to my area this time. Because i know you! i know you are such a nice man, not gangster face at all! hahah.... I staying in Penang oso very long never take laksa d...so when you are coming we go have laksa together k. cheers!

Hey tom's, thx for sharing info with me the other day. You are great! Anyway, thx to all!

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Yahor.. sorry forgotten than mazda... then also aiyo!! i remember ones.. got one plated JHX comes with itu non-noise reduction feeling.. ahha!! then Khairul, hahaa!! u big brother main tipu yeah!~~ haha.. taught ur 3sge... but comes out haha!! mazeki told me urs is 3sg"TURBO"e...hahaha!! thank god i didn't follow u..if not i think i surely put on emergency light and stop beside..haha!! coz smokes also kenot smell..haha!

actaully that night the mazda is rX8 or haha! i sort of understand that mazda rx8 door is opening in a err...err... open arms type.. but as i seen that mazda is ^_^ my fren told me that it was a mazda err..what the name again r? haha!! who is the driver of that car anywya ^_^

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
lets convoy to either ipoh or jb this time, let say we go there in the morning, have lunch there then come back to kl laa.

the only problem is petrol is high and etc. ... but what the heck ...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
JaHaX said:
Bro ...

"SILLY CAR" rite??? ........:angry_smile:
why mad bro........?????!!!!??????

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
tom's said:
u seg kaki never join syed ariff TT b4??? i'm also a seg owner......hahaha
Tom, been there before.. haha! but they all left very early haha! ^_^ and there got so many "sobahlo" then "evo chai"... hahaha!! we go there also like iskhh!~~ parking under corner le.. or hiding here and there.. ^_^ hahaa..

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
hahaha.. yalor.. we all keep hiding each way.. lolz..... erm.. so how sbirds?..this week TT.. how?... pijam altezza forum for while..hahahahahahahahahaha later kena spanar with Jhx.. cause using his forum.. hehe

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
Test said:
BRO Martin, you are always welcome to my area this time. Because i know you! i know you are such a nice man, not gangster face at all! hahah.... I staying in Penang oso very long never take laksa d...so when you are coming we go have laksa together k. cheers!

Hey tom's, thx for sharing info with me the other day. You are great! Anyway, thx to all!
hahaha... you are nice guy huh...

thanks... will see you soon when i arrange my date 1st...

then will call you before that.

so near only man... ipoh--->penang nearly one hour only...

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
hahah...

seem like i have to arrange for standing by for an ipoh trip for now...

then have to confirm with our president porosaki 1st

and also our seg taiko for sure... right? mazeki and sbirdz

just let me know...

i can arrage all the things at ipoh...

BBQ, Clubling,TT,parking reservation also...

Last edited: