Altezza Official Gathering 03/03/2006

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Poro ...

Me and my car is not a crowd puller or whatsoever ...

Me and my car always "chill out, lay down and be cool" and no more "drive hard, be loud and get some" ... hehehehe:angel_smile:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Now i sort of understand why Poro u said that words.. "try not to be so stand out during the coming time"...haha!!

means got some Altezza big brother there is... "Pimp in my ride?"... hell yeah... i guess must be something like "Yo!~ Nozzle is in my ride! ya want some?" hahhaha!!

*pengsan terus.. pitam straight ones.. ... *

last thing saw was ZEX... *ocntinue pitam*

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
sbirdz ...

No laa, our car is more or less standard with only minor mods ...

Just make sure you will be around tonite ...

By the way, my cellphone number is 013 - 224 2625 ...

Oic Mezeki ...

How about you ???

Chio

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Alrite guys! i'll be there at shell TTDI on time if don't get sesak. See your smart faces later. Thx to poro n' Martin.
my no. 012-4927238

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Lolz...

HAhaha.. Jahax.. think me is a Malay guys... hahahahaha give a big surprise for Jahax men.. haha

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
so many altezza......kena himpit sini sana n sorry use salah jalan......hahahaha...... sorry wasn't with u guys in sri hartamas..... learning more about silly car........hehehe.....

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
No worries toms , its still toyota mah

how is your race today? got win any money ? hahahahaha

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Mazeki said:
Lolz...

HAhaha.. Jahax.. think me is a Malay guys... hahahahaha give a big surprise for Jahax men.. haha

Hello chillie padi

dont bully people woh

you have to study hard ler , and work hard lor ok?:regular_smile:

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Aiya.. brother.. im not bully Jhx.. le haha.. erm.. i will try my best to success it all my future.. hehe

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
hi bros........

so how as the gathering? so sorry cant join u guys cause was tied up wit the setup of the D1GP at sepang......... hope can really come the next round!

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Fellas ...

Nice outing last Friday ...

It looks like that our family is getting bigger.

Chio :shades_smile:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
stepwyew said:
No worries toms , its still toyota mah

how is your race today? got win any money ? hahahahaha
happy with the result.........this 1 not illegal race involve money.......hahahaha

one manual altezza participate as well can see the car tail sliding man.......hahhaaha

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
It was great meeting you all last Friday nite. What did i get acutally?...i say Nice convoy! Nice kaki's! Useful information, nice burger and Will see again next time.Thx to all! :regular_smile:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
next time will convoy to penang to have some nice laksa..........heheh

meet our hansome lewis.

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
aiyoo.. penang trip this one i think is 6 speed stories line already hahah!! ^_^ me 4 gear..hahah!! :P

finally i can login here smoothly and speak up..haha!! ^_^

starting time was like we few fellow of small brother seg there arriving early so that even get lost also won't be late..haha! :D

then after we go back on 2nd time there at 9:30 already can see half of altezzarian arrived... feel like "pik!pok!pik!Pok! heart beating when see those big brother toyota car.. nasbi baik takde SUPRA or other monster brother comes down..." hahah!!

after long await for a while.. ^_^ then everyone started to drive to Hartamas Burger king.. hahaha.. hheheh!! *ini stories must add a bit spices ones*... u will feel like *lets put on some Euro beats song r..haha!*

Everyone starts up engine and we started to make that illegal u-turn hahaha!! on the front of that gas stations.. then whole road leading towards hartamas was like filled with a long straight lined toyota parties crowds.... and hehe.. wonder what happens when the first traffic lights switches green...

^_^

of course every big bro right foot itchy a bit..haha!! :D me inside my auto seg.. even with extra 4 legs also have to drop gear 2...to chase up..haha!! NA vs NA... :P and once i manage to chase up.. fuiyo!~~ talking about braking part..haha!! 1 port vs 4 port.. or 2port la :D hahha!!

^_^

but sort of weird la.. actually during the time we goto hartamas.. i really can't tell out which is altezza de.. how come r? :S seriously i feel like sometimes issit i am tailing one accord? ^_^ hahaha..

and Thank bro jahax for giving me an oportunity to sit on ur car..haha!! :D and also bro poro for haha.. dragging everyone up hahhaa just for me to have a chance to look at the big bro altezza.. ^_^ hahah!!

Sorry again for late replies..hehe!! wish next round we can have a more crowded parties of toyotarian brothers.. Hahah!! I wish to we can have one ride of high ways fulled with more than 30 toyota cars..haha!! kancil or kenari club can easily gain up this amount.. so it look cute and awesome...when they bypass one by one.. wonder what is it like when all toyota crowd comes out.. ^_^

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
aisey......u miss out 1 silly car and 1 mazda 6 la.......and meet up around 6-7 silly car in burger king........hahahaha....... u seg kaki never join syed ariff TT b4??? i'm also a seg owner......hahaha

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
hahaha.. sbirds.. u miss it the Mazda 6 and 7 silly car.......... I got saw it also.. he just beside not long with us only ma at the burger.. king..or maybe.. that time we just Gan jiong to see.. the altezza condition all le.. and Subaru... hehe

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
brothers,
i was there to see u guys, but that time, it was 9.00 (i think). dont know what time you guys gather. after making 2 'scouting' rounds, dont have altezzas,
saw 2 seg under trees, infront of shell. but no owners, so go back loh..... it u eh sbirdz? we can meet at kajang loorrr.... hahhahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's an updated hot hatch in town. The latest Clio RS 200 Cup. A 1204kg, 203bhp / 7100rpm pocket rocket that does the zerotohundred in 6.9 seconds, and like all addictive hot hatches out there, it is that high-revving, high-strung 4-cylinder coupled with a rigid body and well balanced chassis that pretty much dictates how hot that hatch really is.

Facts

• Zerotohundred...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience