Altezza Motorsports Club Logo

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Yup, agreed with clipguy, need to edit the logo edging..

Btw, TEST oso a lady member,pls call her once you are feeling lonely.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i want to be friended with u ... if possible ... can or not ???

but then again huh ... how come TEST**cles is a lady huh ... i thought it referred to those belong to male type ... hahahaha ...

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
no sweat guys..... we'll meet up this fri n discuss this matter during tt..... basically the logo dat u see is gona be the one we'll be using in the future except for a few fine tuning here n there to smoothen out the edges, perhaps a change of font, etc. but the basic guidelines are there.

anyway, hope to see all of u tomoro!

p/s: nick n hansc: i'll pass u a copy of the logo tomoro to pass to your frens for minor adjustments. or u wan me to email? pm me email add.

eh forgot one more thing, i dun drift laa..... mabuk my poor baby :_:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
EEEEEvvaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long tme didn't see you here........
I smell something here... you drift again ar~?

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Martin - Ipoh Tai Ko

Wei Wei Wei... looks whose is here, Ipoh Mafia?

Yesterday was a nice meet up at MCD Mutiara Damansara... watch midnight movie, title - IS300 (v.c)... too fast too furious.

Anyway yesterday we have finalized the out look of the logo and will proceed to constructing the logo outline so that we can use it anywhere e.g. t shirt, car, caps and etc…

While Nick is reconstructing the logo outlook, next we will need to do something for the club and members, examples:-

1. Club structures (President, Treasurer, Organizers, etc…)
2. Usage of logo and productions (Car, T- shirt, etc…)
3. Rules and Regulations
4. He he… I like this one (CNY is around the corner), let’s have a party
and a soft launch for our logo and buka table…

Cheers

Ivan aka LAM:shades_smile:

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Guys..Thanks for the effort.

Jahax,
Yup, i'm a 21 year-old girl and my location is @ Penang. aND I hope you can come over here to visit me so that i'm able to TEST!!! you later.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Test said:
Guys..Thanks for the effort.

Jahax,
Yup, i'm a 21 year-old girl and my location is @ Penang. aND I hope you can come over here to visit me so that i'm able to TEST!!! you later.
emmmm ... i can smell love in the air .... emmmmmm ... kakakakakakakaka:mouth_closed:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
tot this tread is about how u guys/gals like that logo and give comments or further room for improvement.

How come the topic is swayed to somewhere?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ya la ... remember last time ... topic on mods and then on the 4th page ... talking about durian ... kakakakaka

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
standard laa.... all the altezza kaki's all kuat cakap wan.... can talk about anything under the sky.... so r we gona start nominating for committee members or is everyone president here? lol.....

but i know who are definitely our 'state officials' laa-----> representing IPOH is obviously the one n only (ex) 101 DALMATIANS, MARTIN CHAN followed by ORANGE SPEED DEMON, the voice of PENANG, MR LEWIS!!! kakakakakakakaka..............

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
To Lady_Alt ...
Here is sending a holler to you and hubby...
Was really nice of you and hubby to actually come and get to know me and my sidekick..:)..
Had a great time chatting with you guys and looking at things...the Altezza members that I have met so far are really a friendly and down to earth bunch of people..always very helpful with advise and suggestions. (and not to mention some great stories..:))
Really looking forward to meeting you guys at the TT at TTDI on Friday. (now that I know the actual location ..hahaha)

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
*Points up on Greytezza*
Whatever he said..

Oh btw, do we gonna have our very own T-Shirts?? If yes, WOOT! Lol..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Been a couple of days since I came into the forum and from other threads, it seems a lot of things have and still are happening.

All I can say is..... LETS ENJOY DETAILING.

I am back in Malacca, the land of history (seriously, i should consider just setting up my base here instead of travelling between KL and Malacca)

I was suppose to spend 2 days dating this German babe but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was only graced with the opportunity of one day. So I started with her...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience