Altezza FAQ

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
vijay,

the meter cluster is for a 6 banger , altezza 3s is a 4 banger, so the kmh and the rpm reading if plug into altezza will give inaccurate reading

cheers

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
so meaning if transplant to 1JZ, can use la..?
IS 300 is using 1jz-ge engine and is different from us ,so the wiring is different as well , unless u have the diagram of the meter cluster to study first

cheers

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hello everyone. Tell us about the specification altezza i edition/
I was searching everywhere, but failed.
I believe you have not gone through the relevant threads posted here...and I guess you are trying the lazy man way out...so my advise is please go and read through the threads here and you will find abundant of information posted courtesy of our members here!!! :stupido3:

Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
AE111_SEG thank you very much

to Greytezza I'm sorry for what I am lazy:) I'm just out of Russia, and not to speak English perfectly, so hard to navigate by the search on your forum but did not find through search engines, even then the information that gave AE111-GE.
On our Altezza-club Altezza & Lexus IS Club I could not find an answer and nobody I said nothing definite. I would be glad if send me useful information.

Attachments

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
to Greytezza I'm sorry for what I am lazy:) I'm just out of Russia, and not to speak English perfectly, so hard to navigate by the search on your forum but did not find through search engines, even then the information that gave AE111-GE.
On our Altezza-club Altezza & Lexus IS Club I could not find an answer and nobody I said nothing definite. I would be glad if send me useful information.
Why don't you try to google for the info then?? If all FAILS,,then you should meet our Altezza Wikipedia..AE111-SEG..:top:

Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sep 7, 2008
Hi Tezzas Taiko. Yesterday while I was test drive the Altezza RS200 Auto version everything seem to be perfect till I change frm Auto to Manual the car doesn't response to the change.

The Dashboard whr the letter "M" located keeping on blinking and the steering where we shift up and down doesn't response at all when I press them but I saw this steering wheels is been recondition meaning rewrap the outer layer of the steering. What is the potential problem that this car confronting? Wiring or Gearbox problem?

Is this black tezza with the no. plate of WH* 595 previously Altezza Club member ?

Really like the car but just this minor problem bugging me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
What do you mean by altezza tuning??? Is yr altezza installed with a aftermarket ecu that needs tuning??

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Thats right,

What you want to do with your ride first

Tuning can mean a lot of things. For example, upgrading standard stock parts to performance parts (handling system , brake system . exhaust system , lighting , appearance , ecu and many many more .....)

cheers :beer:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a slight prob here...once in a while the reading will go crazy...as if the thing is faulty....but after a while its back to normal....it happened recently....does it mean the sensor is showing sign of faulty?or the sensor attachment is loose?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience