Altezza Convoy Trip to Ipoh.... or any other destination

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Hey guys...

Last Sunday I was discussing with Brian n Lam that we should arrange a convoy trip to somewhere for a short holiday or something. I'll be heading to Ipoh this Dec and was thinking of looking for Martin there. Anyone interested to join us? I'm sure Martin will be so happy to see all of us there. The more the merrier!! We can also drive up to Penang and kidnap Louis hahaha! Oh since we're up north might as well drive up to Hatyai also laa! Let's party!!!

I know Dec sounds like a long way to go but give earlier notice better maa so you guys can arrange for work leave as well as your schedules. Let me know what you guys think. Cheers!! :_:

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Oh I forgot.... Michael was there too when we had that conversation.... kakakakaka.... sorry ah Michael forgot about u.....

How was the durians? :)

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
saying bout convoy, our club members are very poor in convoy. during the first few minutes all can follow but when one of the devil do his work, all ikut.. haiz...
:shades_smile:

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
alt lady...agree agree... said want to eat durian FFK pulak...

Yup.. as what she said we are proposing a TRIP after our logo is out, then we can park with pride in front of those hotels... haha

Well.. actually we really want to have more activities within our team (MAC), I know we came in short tall fat and slim but for sometimes we need to boost our car and got for a trip or two, right?

So let's do this - "refer to final structure"

Lam

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Lets go Holiday...

alt lady...agree agree... said want to eat durian FFK pulak...

Yup.. as what she said we are proposing a TRIP after our logo is out, then we can park with pride in front of those hotels... haha

Well.. actually we really want to have more activities within our team (MAC), I know we came in short tall fat and slim but for sometimes we need to boost our car and got for a trip or two, right?

We do accept others suggestions, lets create a poll for it.

So let's do this - "refer to final structure"

Lam

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
< ..... R E D C A R P E T ..... >

= = = = Wel..... Come = = = =
KL ----> ipoh ----> Cameran Highland ----> Penang ----> ( Hatyai somemore huh ?? )

If comfirm will arrange for Hotel,Parking Lot ( for drifter request by Brian ),Clubbing,Mamak stall,BBQ......

Lady_Alt

Known Member
Aug 15, 2006
Yeah man.... we should have more activities.... for this Dec trip, we hope to get some confirmation from u guys so we can start planning for accomodation, etc.

As for the poll, u guys should give out some activity suggestions so we can vote which activity majority of us enjoy. I suggest.... PAINTBALL!!!! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Lam, u collect the suggestions n create a poll k? Btw, not FFK laa, I miss my son maa :) Next time, next time....

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
wei... wei...wei.......

now rinagi put me back on his BIG TABLE.......... Fark!!

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
ppl say martin got upset because we didn't visit him in ipoh. He mumble almost everyday. Correct ka? brothers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ive just noticed that even the ori Blitz Sus Power Air Filter doesnt have a Blitz logo embossed on it or anything or maybe its hidden somewhere? Is there anyway to recognise it? Heres a pic of the ori blitz air filter.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience