Almost killed a fcuk-rempit

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
yes, like the title says.

this just happened an hour ago as i was scouting for food with my mom and gf in the car. there was this u-turn that was not lighted except for the section where the traffic light was which was a couple of hundred meters away from the u-turn. so i did the usual 'look left look right' routine as i normally do, so no cars/bikes in sight so, turn la.

while turning (my car juttting out halfway already on the other side of the road) just a moment before my mom and gf spotted the oncoming bike which had no lights on and it was a malay fcuker(no offence to other malays...just pointing at this thwat) somemore so damn dark that particular section of road so the moment i noticed him was when my headlights reflected of the metallic portion of his bike. jammed the brake and car stalled (no time to step clutch la).

to make things even more screwed up[ as it was, right after he avoided my fender-bonnet-fender, he did that 'superman' pose that you see those rempits doing.

shortly after that, there was a small bridge to the left of the road leading to some kampung area where he turned into.

which is why i'm reffering to them now as 'fuck-rempits'.

(i just have to vent my frustrations out, thanks for reading)

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Very common sight @ Kota Damansara... esp the Mutiara Damansara tunnel. You can see some FAKE Superman around! :angry:

cchoi

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
sometimes i dont pity these "good for nothing" bast**d, not to curse them but if these bast**d dont get killed, someone will get killed bcos of them.

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
to mi,they can fly all they wan when they hid something and leave their bikes behind while they fly towards the "finishing line"...idiots lah...

i think it's 1 of the reason also y some of the roads in M'sia has lots of pot holes...

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
lucky i read it...if not i tot those mat rempit nowadays wear FCUK...wakkaakakaa

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
Originally posted by XaMaX@Mar 8 2005, 09:45
lucky i read it...if not i tot those mat rempit nowadays wear FCUK...wakkaakakaa
hahahah me too...i tot now mat rempit wear FCUK shirt....

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
dude ,
i know rempit are kind of fuck up , but then bitching about it in here doesn't help either , so my advice if you really wanna kill them , just kill them , if you go on talking , complaning but no action then the topic is abit boring right ? . anyway welcome to the malaysian life :lol: .

i notice people in zth only complain about rempits , but then what about those modded car's always hang out in petrol kiosk , its so called gathering , but then after gathering , when time to chow , they all rev here & there , go infront of mamak , boost here & there . don't you think we are something like that too ?. come on we also do that right when there is a gathering or sometimes we go on a convoy , when there is a straight road , u`ll see everyone boosting here & there it may sound fun to us , but then arent we acting like mat rempits too ?. just because we are driving a car , so we are not included being label as rempits ? bias bias :lol: :lol:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
vestax,
not bitching about them, just relating ym story and won't you get frustrated if you where an inch away from killing the aformentioned sohai?

i mean, fine, you wanna rempit around go ahead, but at least wear something bright and at least on the fucking headlights la!

i don't see cars boosting around with their lights off right? minimum also a one-eyed jack car or something but still providing sufficient light for others to avoid them or at least make it known that they are there.

btw, i'm not a foreigner and i know what malaysian life is.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Aiyo you should just accelerate into him then brake mah, maybe he'll try to avoid you out of fear and loose balance and then pass away. then you've just help malaysians clean up the society a little bit :)

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
dude ,
i know la your a malaysian , but then that rempit story was brought up 10 to 15 years ago , but still things never change and they`ll never change , and you can't change them . as long they dont do any harm to me , then i`ll just let lose , if they provoke me on the road , then let them be , what more can i do ? cause im so use to it already . so since you were so frustrated , why not take the advice from cyclonite , help to clean the malaysian society abit :lol:

bro if you were talking about light's , have you seen those cars with tinted rear brake lights & smoke headlights ?. have you experience on rainy day's where some stupid driver doesn't on their headlights ?. any experience cars without 3rd brake lights ? or drivers using their hazard light while its raining ?. drunk drivers on the roads ?. well i bet you seen all this before , but still you were able to bare with it so why not with those rempits ?. if you can't then do us a favor , just bang them down and think of the consequence later :lol:

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
There won't be any consequences wan la. At most Badawi will just say thank you that's all.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Originally posted by cchoi@Mar 7 2005, 23:07
sometimes i dont pity these "good for nothing" bast**d, not to curse them but if these bast**d dont get killed, someone will get killed bcos of them.
You mentioned "Sometimes"? I don't even pity them at all, not even with the tip of the hair on my toe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience