Almost hit a fxxker yesterday.

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
Ai... sometimes this kind of people just make me get mad.

Last night I went to Puchong Tesco. After I just parked my car and I'm still inside my car, one wira came and parked quite close to me. At that moment, I was thinking how's the driver of this wira is going to get out of his car. Just after this thing came across my mind, this guy open his door and "Tok!" hit my car! Shit! :mad: Then, he just pretend like nothing and squeeze his ass out of his car.
I immediately get out of my car and go check my car got dent or not, luckily no la. Then, I stare at him as to give him a warning. But he also stare back at me like wanna fight with me, look at me from head to toe and also keep on looking at my car plate no., just like a police.
Never say sorry and still wannna show this kind of shit face to me, ai.... what kind of behaviour is this.
Since my gf still in my car, I just hold my anger then get back to my car again then drove away. No point to mess around with this kind of brainless animal.
Let's discuss what's the best way to get rid of this kind of people, or if any of you face this problem, what is your reaction?

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Don't be a pussy. Go straight to him and give him a piece of your mind!

I did exactly that when one joker took my parking. Being young and foolish back then, i walked up to him and demanded an explanation on why the fuck he took my parking. He immediately said sorry and said he expected me to take another parking few cars away. I told him off and said he should wait for the other carn to come out, not me. He apologised and i told him not to do it next time.

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
Haha, I think impossible for him to say sorry la since he purposely did that, some more he is a samseng style people. I never scare to fight with any people, don wrongly judge me, I believe the martial art i have learned for 6 years is not a waste, just last night is not the time. By the way, my car also no dent, don wan more trouble la.

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
dont bring gf when driving so can release tension anytime when some driver go over the line
i never bring my gf when i drive my car
so i can whack them whenever i can

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
this is the reason why I always try to park next to pillars instead of in between cars.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
my first choice is always side parking lot,
second choice is what i call "bangalo" parking lot, L parking with 2 pillars
third choice is park next to a pillars (just like cow), to eliminate 50% of the chance kena knock

and i avoid park next to big 4x4, S-Class, MPV, those big car usually carry lot's of ppl, and the passenger (or their son) usually do not care about car park next to them, just open the door wide!

always curse those ppl knock car by the door, either they do it in purposely or accidentally. Their car or future car will kena knock 1000x more than what he/she did today.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Cow said:
this is the reason why I always try to park next to pillars instead of in between cars.
Same here too. At least after you pass the pillars, there's lots of space but there's also stupid mother fucking father suckers who park at a fucked up angle and BAM! when they open the door. Stupid, isn't it?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
SPEEDSPiRiT said:
dont bring gf when driving so can release tension anytime when some driver go over the line
i never bring my gf when i drive my car
so i can whack them whenever i can
you and your gf go out by bike ar? :D
or maybe you drive your gf car out? :D

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
yah....my car got alot dent already coz my mindless cow animal whom duno how to open doors..those minors dent i cant do anyting about it..just cry it happens....anyway...there is alot cowbrains asses around here whom doesnt care kind attitute...

WHJ9008..looks familiar...izit satria o gti o wira..something like tht

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
well i neva meet up wif such incident
but if i were u... if got scratch or dent...i go down sure Fxxx him upside down

hmm..then ppl took ur parking ar ?
hahahaha i put signal wait ther dammm long for da car 2 reverse i wuz at other side of da road..then after de car reverse a kelisa drivin very fast terus masuk i horn but he act nth happen .....in d end BONNET,HEADLAMP pecah wahahahahaaha
stupid ler think bout it

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
LoneWolf81 said:
Ai... sometimes this kind of people just make me get mad.

Last night I went to Puchong Tesco. After I just parked my car and I'm still inside my car, one wira came and parked quite close to me. At that moment, I was thinking how's the driver of this wira is going to get out of his car. Just after this thing came across my mind, this guy open his door and "Tok!" hit my car! Shit! :mad: Then, he just pretend like nothing and squeeze his ass out of his car.
I immediately get out of my car and go check my car got dent or not, luckily no la. Then, I stare at him as to give him a warning. But he also stare back at me like wanna fight with me, look at me from head to toe and also keep on looking at my car plate no., just like a police.
Never say sorry and still wannna show this kind of shit face to me, ai.... what kind of behaviour is this.
Since my gf still in my car, I just hold my anger then get back to my car again then drove away. No point to mess around with this kind of brainless animal.
Let's discuss what's the best way to get rid of this kind of people, or if any of you face this problem, what is your reaction?
next time dress up like a thug so nobody will mess with u...or act like a call man thug with walkie talkie...and pretend to use the walkie talkie surely the dude get scared of you and come and apologised...this one tried and tested la bro......

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
for me, i use the rubber at the door side. if just somehow i accidentally open wide.. will make the dent chances for the car next to me minimum, and save my door too.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Speaking of "almost", one fucking bastard pig on bike scratch the corner of my rear bumper just now on LDP. I signal to move into left lane. Drive with signal for a while and looked at rear view mirror. Nothing there so moved in. Suddenly.... screech... "slight bump". The fucking bastard pig was beside me, almost fall and trying to balance. Unfortunately, he manage to balance but still going quite fast. There was a car in front of my car and the fucking bastard pig screeched again and his front tyre scratched the front car. The fucking bastard pig then rev and zig zag between heavy traffic and left.
I can only say one thing. I wish the mat rempits and all their generations die over night, their kampung burnt to nothing but ashes on the ground, and with near impossible hope, the FUCKUP GOVT STOP HELPING THEM FINANCIALLY cos they stupid pig govt is spoiling their own damn kind.

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
for me i look at his style 1st..if i think he is more pussy than me then i will confront him..if he look more tough than me then i juz sit in my car wait he go in liao then i scratch his car than cabutlar..hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heard from a mechanic, after drain out all the oil, it should be around 2 litres. If less than that amount, something is wrong at somewhere. What is the problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience