All H22a fuel injector the same?

weaponx

Dec 29, 2003
Hi,

Just wanna check if all H22a fuel injectors are the same across all models (SV4, BB1, BB4,etc) irregardless of whether it's manual or auto. Thanks!

UKDMEK4

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
batang kali
from my notes,
year 92-95 non-vtec peak and hold type 240cc
year 92-96 vtec peak and hold type 330cc
year 97-01 vtec saturated type 290cc
got it from one regular forummer but x recall from who.

weaponx

Dec 29, 2003
I need to replace my fuel injector from H22a BB1 but how can I identify which year the injector comes from?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
dr bien, can change to H22aR injector ka?????

Kaze Motorsports

Sep 13, 2008
I need to replace my fuel injector from H22a BB1 but how can I identify which year the injector comes from?
I am not sure on the Non-vtec and Vtec of BB1 as they both looks the same, guess you got to get some kind of refund agreement from the seller in case its not for H22A. After 97-2001 the injectors looks different at all. Easily identified. Forget Euro R injectors as they are high resistance type, less flow and cant fit your intake manifold.

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
I am not sure on the Non-vtec and Vtec of BB1 as they both looks the same, guess you got to get some kind of refund agreement from the seller in case its not for H22A. After 97-2001 the injectors looks different at all. Easily identified. Forget Euro R injectors as they are high resistance type, less flow and cant fit your intake manifold.
bro, since u are from singapore.... is't easy to get euro r parts in singapore?????....thanks

Kaze Motorsports

Sep 13, 2008
bro, since u are from singapore.... is't easy to get euro r parts in singapore?????....thanks
Not really as now there is only less than 10 CL1 running on our roads now, all exported out last year or this year.

I got few items for H22A though, will post up soon at Marketplace and I will put a link in Honda folder. Yu driving Accord? You from Accord Club MY?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Not really as now there is only less than 10 CL1 running on our roads now, all exported out last year or this year.

I got few items for H22A though, will post up soon at Marketplace and I will put a link in Honda folder. Yu driving Accord? You from Accord Club MY?
yes bro....a cf4.....but not the club.....only unofficial cl/cf club headed by mr amdfaisal..... the 10 cl1 that u talking about.....later what will happen to them?????

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

ACM aka HAVOC!!!
so famous? even in sg and jb???

fuyohhh!!!

yes bro....a cf4.....but not the club.....only unofficial cl/cf club headed by mr amdfaisal..... the 10 cl1 that u talking about.....later what will happen to them?????
yup,... and abe cat is the unofficial financier for the unofficial club,...
those CL1ssss,... abe cat,... interested kah???

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
ACM aka HAVOC!!!
so famous? even in sg and jb???

fuyohhh!!!

yup,... and abe cat is the unofficial financier for the unofficial club,...
those CL1ssss,... abe cat,... interested kah???
saje try luck......who's know can get cheap cl1 from there.....better ship to us than kena chop....hehehehehe

weaponx

Dec 29, 2003
After searching through this forums, I found out my injectors are peak & hold, low ohm, 345cc. If I were to accidentally obtain injectors from OBD-2 H22a (the injectors are saturated, high ohm, 290cc), will it fit into my engine as well?

Kaze Motorsports

Sep 13, 2008
After searching through this forums, I found out my injectors are peak & hold, low ohm, 345cc. If I were to accidentally obtain injectors from OBD-2 H22a (the injectors are saturated, high ohm, 290cc), will it fit into my engine as well?
It wont fit nicely as its meant for another manifold. For the resistance wise if you are using stock ecu, it wont fit also. It should be 330cc low resistance. Whats wrong with your own injectors?

weaponx

Dec 29, 2003
it sprays the fuel sideways a bit and the flow is not good even after servicing

Kaze Motorsports

Sep 13, 2008
it sprays the fuel sideways a bit and the flow is not good even after servicing
Which system you used to clean the injectors with bad spray pattern? How about the spray pattern and flow rates at 50% duty cycle at various rpm? Old Honda injectors are very easy to bring back to new condition as compared to newer Denso types.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a kia sportage year around 1997 - First model
So the Alarm remote control (Original from kia) already LOST. hence the Alarm has disable engine from Starting

Well , Starter spinning . But the SPARK PLUG has been disabled and fuel CUT OFF

I have take out ecu and check the power supply - All power supply goes in to ECU , But what else HAS BEEN CUT OFF ???

If i get to know which thing cut off and i can bypasss it . den engine START ...

anyone can help me ?

ANYONE can tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience