After years of Driving Modded cars turned to MPV but, what next?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Agree. Looks better than modern lights...but some modern BMW's like 335i is damn nice! xD
Which 335i? Got a lot of 335i. And there are coupe and sedan version as well. Sedan ones are really sleeper. Looks innocent but fast especially the E90 one. They call it BMW Twin Power Turbo.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Which 335i? Got a lot of 335i. And there are coupe and sedan version as well. Sedan ones are really sleeper. Looks innocent but fast especially the E90 one. They call it BMW Twin Power Turbo.
Definitely with the Coupe one that caught my attention. It was at this car wash, when started the car...the exhaust sound is damn nice...too addictive...:love: Only got 2 335i ma. one Is coupe and one is 4dr sedan :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
850i... Tom says the 7 series wan no class... Tom rolls in style.. he has his Hublot on his right hand and cigar held between his fingers and roll with the sun roof opened... while his left hand is around his chick... he steers with his dick.. or tongue.. depending which is free to be used
Such detailed information.

BUT WAIT!

How did Blackhowling know? :listen:
Unless Blackhowling was the "chick" sitting shotgun next to Tom watching Tom steer with his dick..or tongue..

More clues and hints accidentally revealed by Blackhowling.

The scandal lives on in 2013
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...scandal-of-the-year-blackhowling-and-tom.html

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Definitely with the Coupe one that caught my attention. It was at this car wash, when started the car...the exhaust sound is damn nice...too addictive...:love: Only got 2 335i ma. one Is coupe and one is 4dr sedan :biggrin:
New F30 3 series have 335i as well. I've seen 335i coupe as well. The exhaust sounded sporty even in stock form. Powerful car. Can beat E46 M3 on straight roads.

I keep reading BMW here in Toyota thread.....:biggrin:
It all started with Tom's V12 BMW engine. :biggrin:

Wonder why TS always missing :banghead: :frown:
TS is not as active as us. This always happens. Unless the TS is one of the active members over here. Haha.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Such detailed information.

BUT WAIT!

How did Blackhowling know? :listen:
Unless Blackhowling was the "chick" sitting shotgun next to Tom watching Tom steer with his dick..or tongue..

More clues and hints accidentally revealed by Blackhowling.

The scandal lives on in 2013
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...scandal-of-the-year-blackhowling-and-tom.html
Bugger bro! :damnmate: My mind was free from that Nut thing long time ago...now my mind is suffering with all those nuts thing again :banghead:

What a thing to recall back for us :rofl: Now it somehow make sense :laugh:

New F30 3 series have 335i as well. I've seen 335i coupe as well. The exhaust sounded sporty even in stock form. Powerful car. Can beat E46 M3 on straight roads.

It all started with Tom's V12 BMW engine. :biggrin:

TS is not as active as us. This always happens. Unless the TS is one of the active members over here. Haha.
Must be either the 335ix drive or the Alpina Bi B3-Bi-turbo models then. Cuz the only available model in BMW Malaysia is 335i and 335i M Sport Coupe. Other variants not listed for sale.

But then the price of 335i M Sport Coupe can get u a Z4 as well. Same price :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Bugger bro! :damnmate: My mind was free from that Nut thing long time ago...now my mind is suffering with all those nuts thing again :banghead:

What a thing to recall back for us :rofl: Now it somehow make sense :laugh:

Must be either the 335ix drive or the Alpina Bi B3-Bi-turbo models then. Cuz the only available model in BMW Malaysia is 335i and 335i M Sport Coupe. Other variants not listed for sale.

But then the price of 335i M Sport Coupe can get u a Z4 as well. Same price :biggrin:
Malaysia got Alpina models?
Z4 not as fast as 335i. For me, I prefer harmless looking car but fast than cars who looked very fast but not actually as fast as they look like Z4. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Malaysia got Alpina models?
Z4 not as fast as 335i. For me, I prefer harmless looking car but fast than cars who looked very fast but not actually as fast as they look like Z4. :biggrin:
Don't have la, that's why I said BMW Malaysia only have 335i Sedan and 335i M Sport Coupe.
No other variants. If got then shiok lo....at least 400hp leh.

Z4 not as slow as it looks. 5.5 secs 0-100km/h and 335i M sport coupe is 5.4secs. :biggrin:

FC wise Z4 better too :biggrin: HP lesser la but lighter body.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi!

i'm Stanley aka ninja_iga
i represent TiTAN's, proudly 100% designed and made in Malaysia!
Malaysia Boleh! :lol:

let's do a roll call for the current TiTAN users in ZTH forum..

1)ninja_iga
2)?
3)?

come on.. dont be shy! ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience