after t/c my mivec

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
my isc motor melt already, changed last 2 weeks... now melt again..

car running on 1.6 mivec turbo, nissan eterna i/c, 1.8 turbo kit.

anyone face same problem?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I doubt t/c will melt ISC.

ANyway, don't waste time anymore with Mitsu/Proton ISCs, mod Toyota FICD and problem solved.

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
Joeker said:
I doubt t/c will melt ISC.

ANyway, don't waste time anymore with Mitsu/Proton ISCs, mod Toyota FICD and problem solved.
sorry out of topic.

hey joeker, i've had some idling problems on my 4G63 (specially when on air-con, engine can jus mati or idle at 300 or 400 rpm, super bad la) and someone recommended the FICD 2 help me wit my idling problems, mind 2 elaborate what this FICD is man?? so if i wanna get one i must take a toyota one 4 my mitsu engine?? where can i find this, what does it look like, what does it do and how much does it cost 2 buy n install?? sorry 2 bombard u with questions hehe! cheers man.

crystal_method

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
the ficd i installed is like a switch/relay that allows air to go through once it is turned on. It is usually hooked up to the aircond compressor, so when it kicks in, the FICD will turn on allowing more air to the motor. This will help increase the idle rpm. Usually you'd need this if you install a standalone ems with no support for idle control (e.g. microtech)

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
dolly said:
the ficd i installed is like a switch/relay that allows air to go through once it is turned on. It is usually hooked up to the aircond compressor, so when it kicks in, the FICD will turn on allowing more air to the motor. This will help increase the idle rpm. Usually you'd need this if you install a standalone ems with no support for idle control (e.g. microtech)
hey dolly thanks a lot man... simple explanation but that's all i need thanks bro. Mircotech eh? hmmm i c....

anyways any idea where i can get such a device?? where did u get urs and how much was it ya? sorry 2 bother dude.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! guys!!! :biggrin:

just want to ask bout' what is a difference between LSD Gearbox & Full Lock Gearbox coz' I'm lookin' an Evo3 g/b, I goes to some chop shop n ask for g/b, I said I want a it wit LSD but the guys said it is a non LSD g/b but it can be Lock to 2 wheel, I'm quite confused here :hmmmm: , is it mean that from 4wd lock to 2wd or from non LSD to LSD, some of the thread in the internet (not only ZTH) also wrote the same "Evo3 g/b for sale, non LSD but can Lock to 2wd" I know...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience