Advice on component speaker and amplifier

digitax

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
Wanna change from a 3way coaxial speaker to a component speaker. And later on add a 2channel amp to run the component.

Issues
1) Looking at a budget of RM300 for the component. Im not into replica at all but lately the whole market seems to be full of it that i cant differentiate if its ori or rep. Im not looking to add a subwoofer. I just need a decent sound quality, clear. Not into bass. What would you guys recommend? A 50RMS speaker to me is decent.

2) And to run the component, what amp would u recommend? Not planning to spend a bomb on it, but at least decent la ...

Help is much appreciated ! Thanks!

digitax

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
The amp probably around RM500, i dont mind second hand

kudisbute

Known Member
May 25, 2005
kuala lumpur
Ok if u look for 4 inch mid bass speaker u can call me.I have i brand new set of component speaker (BMboschmann).Package include 1 pair of 4 inch (130 w) mid bass speaker,1 pear of tweeter n 1 pair of xover.Call me for the best price 0126224994

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a slight prob here...once in a while the reading will go crazy...as if the thing is faulty....but after a while its back to normal....it happened recently....does it mean the sensor is showing sign of faulty?or the sensor attachment is loose?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience