ada problem la kawan

qmb_rocket

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
seven sky
:smile: allo bro..... some question loh?........i used EG 1.5 sohc vtec auto but now the engine have knocking sound especially after start the engine, petrol comsumption high somehow like driving lori....rpm so heavy & engine too berat.... check light blinking no 19.....and also some knocking sound at the left rear when brake or press pedal.....
It is because of timing or anything else.... where to make tuning?
to Fairuz don't forget to call me regarding HCOC and to Ray69 lu call me lah kalu ada any stuff to let go (putra amcorp)......

honda yg hensem... :dancing2: :rock:

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
u really got problem la bro...

and soon u'll have a problem with Tom heheheh...this is an english medium website la bro hehehe...

It seems from the limited info u gave, the problem is more than just timing and re-tuning. I'd seriously recommend u to check all the internals...

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
it looks like parts failing to me more than tuning

come to avantgarde lah bro, i ask the shop charge u cheaper, let the mech see what they can do for u, not happy can choose not to do

i recommend u bring ur car go see doctor soon to prevent further problems arrising ler

qmb_rocket

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
seven sky
firstly, sorry tom...hehehehe... and thanks to everybody...errr..one more thing where the place to tuning... :albertein

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Dude, almost all good mechs can tune any car. The only difference is they way they do it. Some use laptops, some use combination of PC power and 'ol skool tuning...while others just know the "put-the-metal-pipe-and-listen" technique...and with different technique comes the difference in $$ heheh...

But as we said earlier, your problem extends beyond the tuning category. Relax, we've all (or at least me) have been through your episode before..

cekau

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
some even using a long screw driver to listen .. hahahahaha

are yu sure its knocking kaa ..?? .. hows the sound like .. knocking or ticking ..

crower75 said:
...while others just know the "put-the-metal-pipe-and-listen" technique...

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
qmb_rocket said:
:smile: allo bro..... some question loh?........i used EG 1.5 sohc vtec auto but now the engine have knocking sound especially after start the engine, petrol comsumption high somehow like driving lori....rpm so heavy & engine too berat.... check light blinking no 19.....and also some knocking sound at the left rear when brake or press pedal.....
It is because of timing or anything else.... where to make tuning?
to Fairuz don't forget to call me regarding HCOC and to Ray69 lu call me lah kalu ada any stuff to let go (putra amcorp)......

honda yg hensem... :dancing2: :rock:
bro,when u said ur petrol consumption is high, how high is actually? any data?
for the check light, i seriously recommend you to visit your favourite mechanic, otherwise other worse thing will happen.
like crower said, most of the mechanic can check for you, best thing is to take one day leave and go to several shops, and make your wise judgement from there.

cheers!

RTSi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Just to share my experience, i was in that situation past 2 years..same problem with you and the best way to solve it is get new engine or do transplant to B16A..

cekau

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
- error code 19 -

Automatic transmission lock up control solenoid valve - defective circuit or unplugged ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sedan Driving Appeal of New Honda CR-V Well Received by Malaysian Motorists<br>Customer demand exceed full year sales target within first 4 months and still going strong<br><br>Petaling Jaya, 8 October 2007 – Customer demand within the first 4 months of launch for the new Honda CR-V has exceeded the full year target, and still going strong, attesting to the premium sedan driving appeal of the sports utility...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience