Accord vs Inspire

NightZ

Oct 4, 2004
Dear bros, I would like to ask for your valuable advise and any help u guys can give me..
I’m planning to start a new project but I’m in a dilemma rite now as I do not know which car should I go for modifications now…the Honda Accord Exi (SM4) 91-93 model or the Honda Inspire (91-93). Any ideas?
Another thing is that if I want to convert the Inspire’s transmission from auto to manual is it possible? Any clues or feedback on this?
I;ve heard from others that if the engine is the same model then the conversion would not cost too much….if so how much roughly would the cost be?
Is the Inspire only available in auto transmission?
Anyone knows where I can get one in good condition? Does anyone know how much roughly is the market price for this car?

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
not same la..
inspire look abit bigger and more square

Jun-H22a

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
kepong
yupe inspire is more heavy den the sm4....
i think parts for sm4 is more den the inspire....
cuz inspire is very rare....

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
however..
suffice to say that the inspire's interior specs r much higher than the local accords...
too darn comfortable liaoz....
:blink:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Amedion@Mar 3 2005, 10:33
however..
suffice to say that the inspire's interior specs r much higher than the local accords...
too darn comfortable liaoz....
really? but exterior looks not so good for me.. it's like ahpek car.. no offense.. jz my opinion.. :P
i tend to agree with you as well :lol: but then, some minor modifications to the exterior looks will tend to make it a lot better right? B)

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
VIP look .....
come accord inspire join venture

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience