About the adjustable .

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Adjustables gonna be real bumpy :rofl: RM1450 :banghead:
APM performax at least just sports absorbers wont sacrifice too much comfort I guess.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
KYB RS is short stroke absorber. KYB RS Pro is the adjustable.
Oh Sorry, mix up with RS pro. Any feedback on KYB RS with APM Springs?

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Oh Sorry, mix up with RS pro. Any feedback on KYB RS with APM Springs?
My experience on KYB RS: I swapped out GAB Sport abs for KYB RS, retaining the GAB sport spring. The handling was definitely better on the RS with better rebound. The RS is still on my Iswara after more than 5 years of use.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My experience on KYB RS: I swapped out GAB Sport abs for KYB RS, retaining the GAB sport spring. The handling was definitely better on the RS with better rebound. The RS is still on my Iswara after more than 5 years of use.
Thanks for the feedback bro. Guess I'm gonna try it on my current absorbers SACHS and see how it feels. Already been using 2 years the suspension, guess is about time to change anyhow. Still feels like good condition though. Not soften after 2 years. Izso said stock absorbers will be damage in like 6 months time if use sports springs on them.

So will see how it goes.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Buy a used welding machine and DIY!
That bolt needs to be re-bored not welded. Probably can weld bro. SF absorbers.....hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Sachs is a little on the stiffer side, paired with the ultralow APM performax, you're expecting what exactly? Can you spell b-u-m-p-y?

YAlor. Mr Marks having warehouse tool sale. Can rent out your TIG too later. To people like me. :biggrin:
Let him enjoy some bumps loh! Want to lower is like that......hahahahhha:thefinger:

You know me leh! Even if I buy, you want to use, how to charge you....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

i want to sit between the nice chicks..hahahah..
This one must print screen already.......hahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

:rofl: Serious? Hope gf wont complain LOL! Ya is stiff actually. 1 of the reason handling not bad LOL!
So if pair with APM Springs wont shortened my abs lifespan right? Since is not stock suspension?

I'm expecting better handling that is. :biggrin:

Just recently heard of Proride suspension. Not that costly but not cheap either for a normal proride would cost around RM400+ a set for kancil.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

We will make sure to send the photo to your home minister. :biggrin:
Go kedai abang do some shopping first......:biggrin:

You know his HM meh?:hmmmm:
That is why must print screen and keep.....hahahahhaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Adjustables gonna be real bumpy :rofl: RM1450 :banghead:
APM performax at least just sports absorbers wont sacrifice too much comfort I guess.
Aiyah! you ah! Want performance go performance lah! Want performance, want handling but also want comfort. Just like want Max performance tyres but want durability and comfort at the same time, how and where to find....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

give chance abit la..hahah..i will wear a batman mask..hahaha..
Bro. slipar, we don't simply use one, that is why print screen keep first.
Then when require got ace card mah!.......hahahhahahhahah:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
give chance abit la..hahah..i will wear a batman mask..hahaha..
Aiyah! you ah! Want performance go performance lah! Want performance, want handling but also want comfort. Just like want Max performance tyres but want durability and comfort at the same time, how and where to find....:biggrin:

Bro. slipar, we don't simply use one, that is why print screen keep first.
Then when require got ace card mah!.......hahahhahahhahah:biggrin:
Ya ya, keep for emergency use :rofl:

Trying to push manufacturers to make it happen. Good handling, comfort and performance :rofl:
(I know that will never happen) :rofl: