About the adjustable .

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Last time saw Mines being advertised at RM 500, dunno the quality.This one is seperate type for the rear.
If not mistaken, the problem with HWL is the oil they used. It cause the seal to fail prematurely.
When being rebuild, insist on using premium oil. maybe they had rectify the issue by now.
If u dont carry heavy load then it wont be so risky to use coilover.
If u cant use your imagination, go lie down and see the mounting point of the absorber on your torsion beam. DO you really hink the tiny round metal is designed to cope with all the suspension force alone?

I do think after installing adjustable u will still need to increase the ride height a bit to 2 finger.
1 finger is just too tiny gap for the absorber to move up and down.
2 finger aint so bad.
Heard that Mines adjustable was extremely hard n bumpy lol ... n some of they use after one year then leaking already . Most of the cheap mines adjustable on market are from china ..nt original mines from japan ..:sleep::sleep:
Yea i thinking how they gonna support the car load .. for myvi rear coilover are in slanting position somemore ... hmmm ....but why they still designing coilover type .. and many still using coilover types ... So far never heard abt rear coilover type absorber failure :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Its not the absorber that fail, its the the mounting on your car.
Its rare.

The adjustable are not specifically design for Myvi. I believe its a compatible version.
Most manufacturer dont waste time to design an aftermarket damper specifically for a normal car.

Maybe its just my preference but last time on a Wira 1.6, the faster i go the more comfortable it become.
That was on HWL. Already serviced once after 4 or 5 years.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh! my D2 are comfortable when fully loaded, means with 4 persons. Alone is very bumpy....Springs too hard....hahahaha:biggrin:

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Oh! my D2 are comfortable when fully loaded, means with 4 persons. Alone is very bumpy....Springs too hard....hahahaha:biggrin:
The d2 dealer told me that using his adjustable with custom spring sure can avoid tyre hitting fender .. so i guess it must be super hard spring lol :sleep::sleep:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia recently unveiled the latest BMW M5 at Bukit Kiara Equestrian for the BMW Malaysian Open 2012. This fifth generation M5 is now powered by a 4.4-litre V8 engine working in tandem with two TwinScroll turbos and putting out 560PS and 680Nm (arriving at just 1,500rpm!) of torque. While some purists might lament the downsizing trend, do bear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience