About the adjustable .

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
what means of zangief and dhalsim ? :confused::confused:

too stiff will damage the rims .. how if i adjust the rear to be higher ? can it works ?:confused:
Get Hi/lo/soft/hard if possible. Adjust the rear to the highest and front 2 fingers gap lower for rake effect. Tune the stiffness of the rear absorber at the highest (hardest) then take a ride. If the tyre doesnt hit the fender, then reduce the stiffness bit by bit until at a point it juuuuuuustttt ngam ngam doesnt hit the fender.

:rofl:

*Sonic boom!*

Tommy : won't spoil the rims la. Tyres more likely. That Cvkit was saying is that if the rear is too stiff, you won't have stability when it comes to bouncy roads. Make higher yes - but do it properly. Spring buffers will deform your spring in the long term so if your springs are stock and old - then fine. But if they are new and/or expensive - don't la ruin them
Spinning bird kick !

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In the first place should have to mod correctly, now got to correct it and spend more.
I got a feeling your offset at least +35 to +30 as many have use 195/55R15 on Myvi without problem.
To roll the fender please check first how much are the tyres scrubbing the fender. If too much rolling the fender also won't help.
Full adjustable is the answer, but as many mentioned once you stiffen the back the ride will be horrible...

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
how about hi/lo ?heard that most hi/lo adjustable are stiff too .. coz fully adjustable are expensive for me ... :bawling::bawling:

A shop offer me with hi/lo D2 adjustable , and he said that confirm can avoid body sagat :idea:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
how about hi/lo ?heard that most hi/lo adjustable are stiff too .. coz fully adjustable are expensive for me ... :bawling::bawling:

A shop offer me with hi/lo D2 adjustable , and he said that confirm can avoid body sagat :idea:
I don't think you will like the car if you increase the height, will look bad. Now you actually need to stiffen the suspension as not to let it go down too low to hit the tyre with the fenders...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think you will like the car if you increase the height, will look bad. Now you actually need to stiffen the suspension as not to let it go down too low to hit the tyre with the fenders...
yea i got ur idea ... anyway can recommend me shops that can get best price of those adjustable ? thanks alot hehe :biggrin:

hazz-one

Apr 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
HWL high low/soft hard if im not mistaken has 16 step dampers only.
While others will have around 32 step dampers which will cost rm2500 above.
The choice is yours....:proud:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh. My old HLSH from Improve (Hyperflex II) had 30 clicks, body shift and it was awesomely comfortable and really stiff when I wanted it to be.

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Mine got no clicks at all haha...but ok la it's comfortable. Got it for RM1.3k from kakimotor.
1.3k with installation ? what brand is it :confused::confused:
and which kakimotor ? is all kakimotor branch having the same price ??:confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

recently there is hwl hlsh stock on market ...with price of 1350 .. for myvi wira ek ..anyone notice that??
wonder why is it so cheapp :dontknow::dontknow:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Imperial War Museum runway at Duxford played host to the youngest ever test driver in Formula OneTM history today, with 16 year old Nabil Jeffri seeing his F1TM dream come true as he conducted a day of aero testing for Lotus Racing on the museum's Cambridgeshire runway. Fairuz Fauzy and Heikki Kovalainen were both on hand to lend their advice to the young Malaysian and Nabil, a key member of the AirAsia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience