A33 Engine Upgrade

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nope, it wont match (local and JDM ecu), prior to swapping my engine , I did tried to swap my existing ECU to a chop shop unit over some ecu problems , even the pins don't fit.
their using newer ver gua... like obd2..3..4

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
because JDM have 2 version, and malaysia only use one version.

loo8

Dec 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
twinhope88,

Full highway, i can go around 690 - 720Km per fill. Around 63liter of fuel used. during CNY with good traffic around town, i can clock 550km. My friend work in cyberjaya can get average 580km per full tank.

For city, is about 450km with 70% of the time are in traffic.

Supercharge is good if you can find the bold on like what being made in US. just control the boost.

You don't have to care about jpj, than insurance things.. here if you change engine even same cc, it can cost you around rm 300 - 500 depend of the runner you know. Or maybe below RM100 if you diy, but is lots of hassle if you don't know where about and what do to first.

Recently i do see some 25dd in few chop shop, but the price are pretty expensive cause is also rare now. Last i ask was about 5k without the body kit.
Hi Bros,
I am converting my A32 3.0L 2000year to the VQ25DD, what are the problems? Can this Neo DI engine sit 100% or need to modify the mountings? What are the ABS, the meters etc.,

On this:Hi bro, the A32 with vq25dd's owner just sold his monster recently, maybe one of our bro here has bought it..... according to him, he has not install the e-manage to 'cheat' the ECU on variable taming setting..... What isthe e-manage, how much one and type to install? Where to find one.

TKS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes-Benz has just loosed their version of 'vicious' with their CLK C63 AMG Black Series that gets rear-propelled forward thrust of about 507bhp at 7,200rpm and 630Nm of torque at 5,250rpm from its 6.2L V8 banger.

<!--more-->This is Mercedes Benz's version of a road-going track-car that leverages off the Formula 1 Safety car, so you can drive straight home from the track...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience