A32

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
its consider very cheap at RM2xxx. Where can u find that price out in the market man? Totally impossible. i dun quite understand how that guy can charge so low. unless the VQ30 engine has a high price to it.

if got $$ , i'll definately do the conversion. at least can save up to RM1200 on road tax. with that can change other stuff on our feilou. hhhmmmm should consider ...

hey guys... just wanna ask u all...
today when i was driving in the rain & my fuel was almost empty. so i went to the nearest petrol station to fill up. u all know lar .. now petrol station need to turn off engine mah... so after filling my baby up, i can't seem to get her started..... i tried cranking & cranking her .. but fail. so wat i did was ... i step on the gas pedal for a few times .. & tried cranking again ... initially it gave a very weak start .. not the normal start kinda sound.. & the engine didn't came fully alive .... then i try again ... & again .. & it finally came ALIVE!... i was damn relieve..... then i rev my engine till rpm 5k to ensure everything was OK.

.. almost called a mechanic to come over. & its already 7:30pm....
then when i went to my next stop ... after turning off the engine (i was damn scare that it will not start again as i was at sg. wang) ... i try starting it again .. & again ... the engine was able to start .. but i find the sound is different .... dunno wat will happen tomoro morning ...

so .. any of u guys have tried this b4? hope u guys can help me out .... i'm planning to send my baby to Autochild Sdn Bhd in Glenmarie .. hear they got preventive maintenance service ... they will check alot of stuff for our baby ...

now having worries that by baby won't start ...

so

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i can recommend a good mech for u if u want. hes a supervisor at TCJIpoh. and he does part time at his own home. very experience with feilos...and consider reasonable. my car has been serviced by him for the past 9 yrs. (7 yrs in TC n 2 yrs in his home)
he knows whats wrong in just seconds!!!
give me a ring if u want his contact. thanks...

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
cgui said:
its consider very cheap at RM2xxx. Where can u find that price out in the market man? Totally impossible. i dun quite understand how that guy can charge so low. unless the VQ30 engine has a high price to it.

if got $$ , i'll definately do the conversion. at least can save up to RM1200 on road tax. with that can change other stuff on our feilou. hhhmmmm should consider ...
Yes, is possible, with trade in of our 3.0 engine, but according to the guy which the shop is in SS2, now the chop shop has too many VQ30 already, not keen to trade in any more.

cgui said:
now having worries that by baby won't start ...
so
I have this experience few times (dont know whether same symthom). Just to adjust the gearbox (which not properly align to P).

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
Thanks Ong for the advice. mind giving me the contact. I know some ppl at TCEAS but I haven't send my baby over there yet. Plz let me know wat his phone number is. thanks.

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
Ong

Mind to share how much in total you spend for converting 3.0 to 2.5. What about your 3.0 engine, trade in? Who is the mechanic doing this for you? any side-effect? What else does your half-cut gives you beside the engine, eg. bumper, lamp, absorber & spring? brake rotor?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
guys...check ur pm.

lawcc, bought the halfcut rm5k++ with bodyparts. fenders, bonnet, headlamps and bumper. installation with oil etc around rm1.5k
my fren did the stuffs. easy job. direct bolt on. no prob at all coz all using the halfcut stuffs. u can trade in ur engine+everything for 1.5k. not worth it. im sellin these loose. i have contacts so i can do it. gearbox alone can cost up to rm3k!!! hehehe
brake rotor + caliper no use coz single port. the 3.0 is twin port, better..

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
Hi Ong

You mean half-cut come with gearbox too? That is very value for money leh... what about a/c compressor? or is it the actual full front half-cut

What is the mileage for your 2.5 wagon? Which chop-shop you buy it from?

Your friend is it the one from Tan Chong? If not, can I have his contact too? Interested to convert lah...

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yes, it comes with everything! air-con, gearbox, dashboard etc. actual full front cut.
mine did 88,000km. pretty ok la...bought it in from my fren in Batu Caves.
give him a ring and he will look for u...0122106699 Meng. Just say u want to find A32 2.5l halfcut. leave ur contact n name and he will get back to u ASAP. thanks
happy converting...hehehe

peter liew

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Malaysia
phone no

hi ong peter liew here, may i have your friend phone number regarding for service feilo techinician in home one?
kindly reply 012-9858377 :D
yes,ong ,i just want some advice from you about the stabelity for feilo, i just change the 4 coil spring (eibach brand) to my feilo, very good for conering and not bumbeeee,now my rear absorber got problem bit /sickness,so i want to change to gas one or half gas half oil or can adjust soft hard one??????
yes, i notice that lawcc got gathering in hartamas for feilo club????

MancCell

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Shah Alam
Hello Peter, I've been considering getting some eibach springs. Can you tell me how much it lowers the car? and how is the ride comfort?

peter liew

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Malaysia
spring

hi manccell.........
ok..original spring arround 35cm-40cm
eibach spring(progessive) arround 30cm++++
after install lower down arround 6cm+++front and rear..not to lower and very comfort coz i add in 4 rubber in middle of the coil spring.
if original ,the front higher than rear am i right?? :D
yes u can go to my foram >>>>>>>>>>>>>

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
peter liew said:
hi manccell.........
ok..original spring arround 35cm-40cm
eibach spring(progessive) arround 30cm++++
after install lower down arround 6cm+++front and rear..not to lower and very comfort coz i add in 4 rubber in middle of the coil spring.
if original ,the front higher than rear am i right?? :D
yes u can go to my foram >>>>>>>>>>>>>
pete...r u using ori shocks ahh??

MancCell

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Shah Alam
yes, right. The front looks to be higher than the rear. Well at least the gap between the top of the tyre and the top of the arch is bigger at the front.

Good to know that the comfort is still there.

Can you recommend the place where you got your springs installed?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifu sifu semua ...
aku nak tanya pasal cd player aku ni selalu mati..(macam auto restart) bila aku kuatkan sound dia ...
aku dah try tarik cable +ve terus ke player but still macam tu ...

aku guna CD player sony xplode CDX-R 3300.

mintak bantuan sifu sifu ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience