Cefiro A32 or GTR33...?

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
hi everyone,i`m Jason,25yrs old and currently i driving a 2008 toyota vios.
i decide to change my car due to many problem of my car.

so i wanna ask u all sifu and pro,which car is better either Cefiro A32 or GTR33?

Cefiro A32 :
1.) got problem about finding spare part?
2.) anyone driving this type of car at here? any comment?
3.) how bout services cost per month?
4.) fuel save?

Skyline GTR33 :
1.) got problem about finding spare part?
2.) any comment about this car?
3.) how about services cost?
4.) fuel save?

so i think u all can teach me something...thanks....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I think both A32 and GTR33 will give you more hassle than a Vios since you are considering in terms of "problematic"

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
old car syndrome...fix here broke there...fix there broke here...that sort of thing....not unfixable but irritating...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
jason, your present car, the A32 and the GTR33 are all in different categories/class of cars. firstly, u must decide what type of car u want. vios = compact, economy car. cefiro a33 = entry level luxury sedan. GTR33 = high performance sports coupe.

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
jason, your present car, the A32 and the GTR33 are all in different categories/class of cars. firstly, u must decide what type of car u want. vios = compact, economy car. cefiro a33 = entry level luxury sedan. GTR33 = high performance sports coupe.
yup,i know bro,now is thinking about wanna pencen as kaki racing or not....

haiz...........T.T

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Aiya....so big the difference ...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
just an advice...if a 2 yrs old car is giving u such a headache, don't ever consider the GTR33! don't think u will last 1 month with it...they r rare breed ride. a dream ride for most of us. but the money involve to maintain such a monster is unbelievable. not considering wear n tear for such old car.

on the other hand, A32 is a very reliable n comfortable ride as i had her in my family for over 13 yrs before decided to sell it for better ride. even after clocking over 350,000km...the engine still working fine but the g/box is giving me problem. but as some bro mentioned earlier, replacing wear n tear parts will b ur major concern for these 2 rides...

btw, whats wrong with ur Vios? tot Toyota is famous for its reliability, although the Americans r having a lot of issue with them.

ocgassa

Nov 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
agree with ong..even standard vios still gv u 'lots' of hassle then dun try to buy the car for sure need to be maintain and upgrade...
the more power/performance the higher the cost will be...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
haha yeah bro u choosing to sell a fairly new car and get a slightly aged car please be sure to budget for maintenance coz whenever buying cars like say 5 years old plus there is bound to problems even if the owner take care of it really welll wear and tear is inevitable
and if you think the 2008 vios is problematic im pretty sure you will find both the a32 and r33 much more problematic
like what was mentioned before i also feel toyota is a very reliable car especially the vios

SRduapuluh

Mar 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
dont sell ur vios...keep it..when u got a lot of budget then grab the GTR33 or cheaper a31 with the inline 6 RBengine..if u want an comfort u got the vios n when u feels like to speeding n show off the kacing kacings swirling sound u got the GTR...

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
aiyaa,bro,for u all information,my vios is using for going in and out consturction site,so now i didn`t go inside already,so i wan a better car....

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
aiyaa,bro,for u all information,my vios is using for going in and out consturction site,so now i didn`t go inside already,so i wan a better car....
wahh u take vios go construction site ???hehehe
people normally take big 4wd go construction site
ahh so the vios is more of a work car rite bro??
so u want sort of a weekend car rite??
i mean u cant be taking the GTR into construction site and all nanti kotor lah hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifu sifu semua ...
aku nak tanya pasal cd player aku ni selalu mati..(macam auto restart) bila aku kuatkan sound dia ...
aku dah try tarik cable +ve terus ke player but still macam tu ...

aku guna CD player sony xplode CDX-R 3300.

mintak bantuan sifu sifu ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience