Nissan Cefiro Excimo 2.0G A32

nlexis

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Klang
Howdy guys,

I was toying with the idea of putting some interior accessories to make my current car more comfortable. The current setup is just way too boring. Any ideas where I can get some of cefiro accessories? Any shops to recommend?

Also, from the forum, i noticed some of the guys have a full specs accessories. Can you enlighten me on this...coz mine does not come with full specs...ie no fog light, no leather seats and etc...

Thanks
nlexis

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
nlexis said:
Howdy guys,

I was toying with the idea of putting some interior accessories to make my current car more comfortable. The current setup is just way too boring. Any ideas where I can get some of cefiro accessories? Any shops to recommend?

Also, from the forum, i noticed some of the guys have a full specs accessories. Can you enlighten me on this...coz mine does not come with full specs...ie no fog light, no leather seats and etc...

Thanks
nlexis
hi mate...theres not much stuffs u can find ready for A32...in terms of interiors..there r few things u can do:

1) Aftermarket leather seats with front pair of RECARO/SPRACO
2) ICE: DVD, LCD Screen, PS2, subwoofers and 6 pair of mids power by 4 amps...hehe
3) Remove your stock steering...get MOMO or NARDI...

Exterior:
1) Lowering with adjustable suspension. reduce bodyroll n improve handling
2) Custom exhaust system for better power n FC
3) 19" sport rims...
4) Custom bodykits...hehe

check out the Cefiro Club and u will get more info...

nlexis

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Klang
Thanks for the information, Ong. Appreciate it. Hmm, seems very limited accessories i guess. Well, I have intention to tint the glass, change to leather seats, probably change some other stuff too. Think I'll scout around to see if i can find a good shop that offers good deals on leather seat (soft leather)

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
no prob mate. yes, u r right about that. no one actually stock stuffs for A32!!
tinting and leather seats r easy to get...shouldnt b a prob. maybe the prob will be gettin good deals...hehe
all the best mate...

nlexis

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Klang
I have just seen the brochure on the new cefiro 2.0 and 3.0. Oh boy, the interior has surely improve quite alot. The leather seats look good..presumely soft leather. Oh boy, hand is really itchy. Wanted to get my hands on one of them.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yea...the A33 did improve a lot compare to A32...electric seats...leather seats...and very nice indash design. much more modern. actually u really cant compare them. afte all...A32 is the elder brother...its been 9 yrs since the 1st A32 been crusing our roads.
2nd hand A33 prices r so bad really. a good example would only cost u around 100k+..

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hey nlexis...good news. my fren is sellin soft leather for a32. the company deals with oem stuffs. rm1800 with 2 yrs warranty. if u r interested, just pm me. have grey and black colour. thanks

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
ongteckweng said:
hey nlexis...good news. my fren is sellin soft leather for a32. the company deals with oem stuffs. rm1800 with 2 yrs warranty. if u r interested, just pm me. have grey and black colour. thanks
quite interested leh...but my wife say take the money and pay off the bank OD, ai yah............

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
hi all

Thanks for the advices.
But the bills can never settle leh...have to pay for life lah....

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ongteckweng said:
u r law....bills can never n settle...as long as we life...we will b payin bills...
should put it this way.... bills can be settled. but once u had settled the bills, u will look for new bills for uself..... :biggrin:

that y we are forever working..... :thumpdown :frown:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My dashboard is beginning to "bloat" due to the heat because i have been parking my car under the hot sun for the past 2 years. Now the vent begin to peel off already. Anyone know how to fix this? Can the dashboard be re-wrapped or laminate? Any shop that i can go to fix this? My car is Kia Spectra by the way

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience