A&W SUBANG - Dangerous or Fun?!?!

AIDS

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Fatality said:
A&W...*sigh racers wannabe.. kekeke
AIDS u got saw a pink Cefiro convert to Skyline R34 ar? nice leh?? hehehe
That car!!!...fuh!!!...by far look like 4door skyline. when look closer, the colour distract everything, nice car, but why pink?!?!.....that fella also got cute exhaust, but when he boost, the car like tak jalan only....RB?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
All those ppl so busy body. I wonder what will happen if the car just suddenly blow up........then can see match stick man running around .....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
gloss,
Maybe I'm just unlucky, like junsupra said. But once is enough to make me tell everyone I meet that A&W sucks. I'd rather sit at the road side and have burger ramli. haha

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Gov plays a role here. Build more drag strips an dun demolish something which they say will keep jus coz fo some other benefit.

Who can afford the expensive Sepang track now? Answer is not many...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
close the road for weekly drag!!.....
like what they're sugessting for rempits...

kekekekeke

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
AIDS said:
That car!!!...fuh!!!...by far look like 4door skyline. when look closer, the colour distract everything, nice car, but why pink?!?!.....that fella also got cute exhaust, but when he boost, the car like tak jalan only....RB?
car not fast?? damm fast wei that car... i sit my frens evo also hard to catch him.. his using twin direct piping.. RB25 NEO.. its a drift car.. can see his car sometimes at angle-D5 of D1GP as a show car.. we everysat at A&W wan.. just that day the accident happened and no parking so we left.. come this sat le.. we will be there around 12sum.. btw those are all original skyline lights any bodykits.. :_:

Last edited:

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
I think this coming merdeka will be VERY exciting.. lots of illegal races and accidents everywhere...

Rempits now have the government's blessings to continue their bullshit..

There are more modified cars than ever on the roads, everyone of them itching to rev like crazy...

What better day to 'test power' than Merdeka night? Rempits and boy-racers will have their own MME race!

AIDS

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Fatality said:
car not fast?? damm fast wei that car... i sit my frens evo also hard to catch him.. his using twin direct piping.. RB25 NEO.. its a drift car.. can see his car sometimes at angle-D5 of D1GP as a show car.. we everysat at A&W wan.. just that day the accident happened and no parking so we left.. come this sat le.. we will be there around 12sum.. btw those are all original skyline lights any bodykits.. :_:
hehe, anyway that car is good/quality looking ...tahbik~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I don;t know how to explain,

Here my problem, I changed the aftermarket throttle body, then i realize my the throttle body which connected to TPS sensor rotate not as what it suppose to be.

Mean the rotation of throttle body not same as TPS sensor. Did you guys know whether

1) All TPS sensor rotate same way ( follow clock wise )
2) Or could I get another TPS sensor which rotate differance way( lawan arah jam )

anyway I'm using toyota 3sgte.

Anyone could advice me ..
It almost a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience