A&W SUBANG - Dangerous or Fun?!?!

AIDS

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Subang A&W is famous now for gathering ups for nite riders to unleash their skill on the roads. Some are really good in handling and performances on their wheels with top notch modification, but some others...

Accident occured at Subang during at midnite around 1am in Sunday....
Two Satria involved in the accident. Both with STANDARD modification, one of them flew over the next/opposite lane. Both driver were safe. FUCK THEM AND ENJOY THE ACCIDENT. Anyone witness it??

Last edited:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
these two really i wish that they die straight leh...now survive can tell story how they still alive even though one car front windscreen totally caved in and the other looks damn serious head on....damn lucky s.o.b's....i saw them yesterday on my way back from yumchar....subang's name really sudah jadi busuk with all these kereta modifikasi cap kelapa laut afrika...polis roadblock everywhere and every joe,chin,abu and muniandy come down here to 'race' every weekend...sorhai

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
damm stupid to test their speed there... hope the authority can do something is really farking dangerous to race there, so more housing are just close by.

guardianvince

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
i heard dat in few years time bukit jalil or some where building motorsport land... got drag, drift, track dll...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
It's bad enough that those people race and crash there. It's even more worst for those who are so busy body to cause a jam at that hour... all just cos they wanna see what's up. And those people walking all over the road are even more more worst. Imagine is someone gets knocked down, gets run over and dies there, cos he was busy body looking at the accident.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
satria_95 said:
It's bad enough that those people race and crash there. It's even more worst for those who are so busy body to cause a jam at that hour... all just cos they wanna see what's up. And those people walking all over the road are even more more worst. Imagine is someone gets knocked down, gets run over and dies there, cos he was busy body looking at the accident.
We've so many future potential journalist/reporter, they reach the spot as fast as those callman. :tongue:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
eh is the place they do the illegal racing every saturday midnight 1 arrr
last week i was in F1 eating and watch them racing,damn they danger other ppl life but didnt see any crash,

guardianvince

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
junsupra said:
I go there for the delicious root beer and waffles only! Haha not to mention the coney dog! *drool*
ya la sis... dun lie la.. u go there not 2 watch d race.. but go n kap cai...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
simplythebest,
if there's a lot of chinese there, hey, who knows, a jihad suicide bomber may just set off 10 kg of c4 explosives and everybody there becomes meat for A&W's connie dog. Then junsupra go and order it and eat it happily, while the blood splatters into the root beer tank, and she drinks it happily
hehehe

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
satria_95 - Ook.... I lost my appetite... *puke*

guardian - Please ler... where got leng chai there? Oh got!!! PocRoc lo!!! ROFL

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can somebody tell me the piston size for 4g91, 4g92 sohc, dohc,mivec, 4g93. Is it possible to rebore 4g91 block to fit in 4g93 piston? Any side effect or other parts need to change? Really appreciate u guys help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience