A streetable 300whp NA VTEC

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Ehh no lah. Why so defensive :omg_smile: ? No what I meant was that I didn't know it was possible to to get like 300whp without ITBs or there was a 350whp K series. Take it easy bro..no pun intended!:embaressed_smile:
I just managed to get some time to search for K24 builds to share with you as promissed.

1. K24/K20 built in Denmark with ITB + k24 crank + Wiseco 14cc 15.7:1 + 110 oct gas to get 306whp and 304NM
Honda-Tech.com: All Motor: My K24K/K20A build

2. K24/K20 built in USA with Single Plenum IPS intake + Castilo Crank (stroke not reveal) + high compression pistons (but no spec reveal again) + basic head job with std size valves + IPS K10 cams + external oil pump + tuned with C14 race gas to get 363whp and 255ft/lb
Honda-Tech.com: All Motor: K24 363whp on Church's Dyno

3. K24/K20 built in USA with 307whp with IPS intake also but restroke kit to 2.6L. Search many times but can't find this built on the internet now.

TheGame, you look into the 2nd built with 363whp. It says there that they tested once exceeds 300whp the std K20A-R pump will not be able to keep up hence crank failure. Don't know how true it is but just info to share with you.

Guys,

After having sometime searching for this thread and going through them, the two guys listed above making over 300whp all using race gas for tuning hence possible very high ignition with high compression to get this value.

After many thoughts, I got to say, TheGame, Advangarde, did an impressive job here to make a 300whp that runs on pump gas that can be street driven! :shocked:

So tumbs up to you guys in making this happen in here. :regular_smile:

moshpit21

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
"you bloody need to get yourself an EF man. i know youre a keen admirer of the JDM EF.. hahahaha."

hahaha.. EF king has spoken.. :P

-peace-

nismo502

Known Member
Apr 25, 2004
Chris, the 2nd k24 is targetting 360bhp not whp. It has to be road driven.
Btw, credits has to be given to Joel from Driven who made all these possible. He tuned the car and provided the workshop with all technical information from Hondata and Crower.

I just managed to get some time to search for K24 builds to share with you as promissed.

1. K24/K20 built in Denmark with ITB + k24 crank + Wiseco 14cc 15.7:1 + 110 oct gas to get 306whp and 304NM
Honda-Tech.com: All Motor: My K24K/K20A build

2. K24/K20 built in USA with Single Plenum IPS intake + Castilo Crank (stroke not reveal) + high compression pistons (but no spec reveal again) + basic head job with std size valves + IPS K10 cams + external oil pump + tuned with C14 race gas to get 363whp and 255ft/lb
Honda-Tech.com: All Motor: K24 363whp on Church's Dyno

3. K24/K20 built in USA with 307whp with IPS intake also but restroke kit to 2.6L. Search many times but can't find this built on the internet now.

TheGame, you look into the 2nd built with 363whp. It says there that they tested once exceeds 300whp the std K20A-R pump will not be able to keep up hence crank failure. Don't know how true it is but just info to share with you.

Guys,

After having sometime searching for this thread and going through them, the two guys listed above making over 300whp all using race gas for tuning hence possible very high ignition with high compression to get this value.

After many thoughts, I got to say, TheGame, Advangarde, did an impressive job here to make a 300whp that runs on pump gas that can be street driven! :shocked:

So tumbs up to you guys in making this happen in here. :regular_smile:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Chris, the 2nd k24 is targetting 360bhp not whp. It has to be road driven.
Btw, credits has to be given to Joel from Driven who made all these possible. He tuned the car and provided the workshop with all technical information from Hondata and Crower.
oopppsss... How can i miss out my good friend, Joel from Driven... :_: Good job Joel..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

I encounter burning smells whenever I accelerate above 130km++, brought my car to a few workshop and even Toyota Service they could not identify the problem.

Actually I did off my aircond and accelerate above 130km++ but the burning smells still come in. I'm not sure if the smells are from aircond or not?

Any Sifus can guide me on this problem? I took for servicing a few times and changes the filter but still the same problem encountered.

Please help. . TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience