A Ride With Nismo R34 GTR Z-Tune

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Should I say Yes or No ... Yes .. Its hiding at a place here in Klang Valley and visible for some people only ;) .. try search for it ...

It will show itself when the time comes..

DarkChild

So far I know there are a few ppl with or have already ordered the winged front feders, bumper and bonnet for the Z-tune. I have not heard a Z-tune arriving in Malaysia yet. Have you .S K A G E E. ?

eugeneleck

Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
DarkChild said:
So far I know there are a few ppl with or have already ordered the winged front feders, bumper and bonnet for the Z-tune. I have not heard a Z-tune arriving in Malaysia yet. Have you .S K A G E E. ?
he ordered one already lah... hehe...

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
mmm... not to say bodykit even we can transform normal R34 to Z-Tune look a like ... and more coming on the way like 350Z-Tune Silvia Z-Tune ... nice uniforms that Nismo has made to the final re-appearance before demolish in process ..

DarkChild

eugeneleck said:
he ordered one already lah... hehe...
I wish man. *laughs* I don't have the money. I'm so poor la. I'm still living off my dad. Cannot even support myself. How to get a Z-tune la... Besides, even if my dad pays for it, he wouldn't want his son to sport a quicker, car than him... rite? *laughs*

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...