A Ride With Nismo R34 GTR Z-Tune

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
any sifu here can please tellme where to check out the spec for the z-tune R34?if no,then can anyone of u who has the spec of it please list it out for reference?

thank.....:)

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
eugeneleck...thanks for the URL...it helps a lot....thanks...

wat is the approxiamte price of it including tax if wanna shift one to m'sia?anyone knows?just curious.....

eugeneleck

Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
dericlee said:
eugeneleck...thanks for the URL...it helps a lot....thanks...

wat is the approxiamte price of it including tax if wanna shift one to m'sia?anyone knows?just curious.....
call me eugene can already lah... haha... worldwide 20 units... plus ship here tax there... wun expect anything less than a 7-digit sum gua... i remember someone auctioned one on eBay before... forgot for how much...

interested in getting one issit? hehe... dun be shy to say so lah...

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
lolz....no lar...dun have so much cash....maybe one or two years later.....i saw some advertisement for R34 v-spec II which sold bout 350K before....thought this one would be more expensive.....hmm....anyway...it is really a CHUN car....thinking of getting one but my financial status would not affort currently.....hope i can affort one soon too....

oh yeah.....din greet u yet,eugene....nice ot meet u....u can call me deric. u own any skyline urself too?i am new to car modifications...so i dun really get wat are mentioned in the site u provided...but i know those would be the extreme stuffs.....

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
nearly RM1.5m ... damn! .. such a car that includes super ride from japanese, its another step after the R33 Nismo 400R with 400ps now R34 Z-Tune 500ps, stiffer chassis and younger look for matured owners only .. :)

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
wow...dat would be too expensive from its basic form model......really unapproachable...RM1.5M.....can buy few units of v-spec II oredi.... :eek:

eugeneleck

Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
hahaha hi hi nice to meet u too =)

im still a student... no skyline YET! i set a target to get a GTR by 2009... by then hopefully can still find one in proper decent condition...

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Yes, but now the Z-Tune is hand-tuned, finely blended true sportscar ever made by Japanese and its history. Read more in Z-Tune Nismo site and you will find more. :)

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
oh..ic...i m fresh graduate ....going to get a car by the mid or end of next year...so i start to do some research and readings in here....GTR-34 v-spec II is my favourite....but a bit too expensive for me....2 other products which are under my consideration is silvia S15 and impreza....

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
A normal version of R34 GT-R VSpec is considered enough and have the better handling tho' .. I prefer all lines of R32 R33 and R34 ..its my dream car since i was in skool time .. i dont like porsche nor ferrari's .. ;)

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
sakuraguy,thanks for ur guidance and the pics....
another question to ask....
does Z-tune has other products besides Skyline?

dericlee

Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
same to me dude....as wat my knowledge is...those cars(ferrari's or porsche) can hardly be tuned....correct me if i m wrong....:)

eugeneleck

Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
actually ah.. owning a car like z-tune is really not practical unless u're super duper loaded... can't bear to drive on the lousy roads here... perhaps go sepang now n then... but for maintenance issues, where in msia to look for someone who can service a friggin Z-Tune...