A Ride With Nismo R34 GTR Z-Tune

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Yes, R34 ZTune, Fairlady Z33 ZTune and similar body kit and stripes but the Silvia is downgraded to S-Tune model line ups by NISMO because its no longer been produced by NISSAN ... and its time for a little fine-tune from NISMO division.

For me i prefer NISMO and TopSecret tuning nissan models, because NISMO have Street kinda settings and TopSecret have more to competition line-ups.

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Eh think u got e wrong idea dude... Z-Tune refers to the tuning of a Skyline... it's not the brand... Skyline belongs to Nissan...

Anyway, pick an S15 =) Never liked imprezas... haha...

dericlee said:
sakuraguy,thanks for ur guidance and the pics....
another question to ask....
does Z-tune has other products besides Skyline?

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
i got ur point,eugene....i wondered before regarding this issue,seems quite impossible to find one except i booked a nismo engineer or mechanic to malaysia if i own one...the cost will definately kills me....lol

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
lolz...eugene and sakuraguy,u both are confusing me...one said yes and one disagree...jokking...of course i know Z-tune is the mod of skyline....wat i just wanted to ask was does nismo tune others cars like wat sakuraguy just answered it.fairlady is another production of z-tune....hehehe

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
hahahaha u're lucky to be able to afford silvia or impreza as a fresh grad lah...

for me... gotta repay sg govt bond... gotta repay loan.. then only can start tinking abt getting my first very own ride... aiming to get a 96 Prelude and tune it... then probably an FD... but that one ah.. maintenance quite a headache also... then next up is supra... after that... R34 !!!

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
eugeneleck said:
Anyway, pick an S15 =) Never liked imprezas... haha...
but i think impreza is quite an impressive car...very stable....and the engine and muffler sound good too...very special from other cars.....:) (sorry,a bit out of topic oredi :biggrin: )

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
hahaha... kkk my bad.. sakuraguy u own a skyline?

dericlee said:
lolz...eugene and sakuraguy,u both are confusing me...one said yes and one disagree...jokking...of course i know Z-tune is the mod of skyline....wat i just wanted to ask was does nismo tune others cars like wat sakuraguy just answered it.fairlady is another production of z-tune....hehehe

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
eugeneleck said:
hahahaha u're lucky to be able to afford silvia or impreza as a fresh grad lah...

for me... gotta repay sg govt bond... gotta repay loan.. then only can start tinking abt getting my first very own ride... aiming to get a 96 Prelude and tune it... then probably an FD... but that one ah.. maintenance quite a headache also... then next up is supra... after that... R34 !!!
lol....ur plan has to go through so many stages only reach R34....anyway wish u good luck in reaching ur dream...:)

i m not the lucky one though....i hardly earn the money while studying too....wat to do.....money is hard to earn....have to collect little by little.....those who get a porsche as b'day present from dad one is considered as lucky lar....hahaha

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Buddies, please check out my rare Japan TV ADVERTISEMENTS section in Malaysian Skyline Club ... enjoy the RAREST TV ADVERTISEMENTS ! .. dont worry its far better than proton punya iklan ;)

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
wow....impressive...sakuraguy,how can u have so many of them?thanks.....:)

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
malaysia can service the car if i might add.. there are technicians that hav the specialties in doing them.. don really need nismo ppl (unless u hav a real crazy problem which involves some secret tuning of nismo.. there are such thing if u wonder as i recently experiance).. only thing is that u need to get the parts from japan

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
"unless u hav a real crazy problem which involves some secret tuning of nismo" - Nismo dont do special tunings that might affect end-users. Unless like HKS, GReddy or Topsecret whom having very complicated tuning facility :)

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
trust me... their cars have their secrets, i know because i have a z tune track car whick was almost be screwed when i decide to rebuilt it on our own..

dericlee

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
Kedah/KL/PG
oh...ic...i learn a new thing again...thx GT3...
u compete in a race too,GT3???
or u are a tuning engineer?

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
dericlee said:
oh...ic...i learn a new thing again...thx GT3...
u compete in a race too,GT3???
or u are a tuning engineer?
yea i race.. but as im a student now i only do MME in the summer or mayb some supercar race when its ok with my schooling schedule.

i hav interest in tuning but not a tuning engineer.. jus know some basic stuff abt them.. like to learn more

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to everyone, is there anyone here still rocking on a wira in 2020? Would like to know any modifications guide / maintenance I should do to get some performance in my old wira hehe. Since the car is quite old and I think I should do some maintenance of the car to keep it running good. Is there any DIY cleaning or maintenance I should do?

Things I already done:
- Cleaning spark plugs
- Engine Bay cleaning
- Fuel Filter change
- Engine Oil & Oil Filter Change (Motul 4100 turbolight)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience