A newbie on the Rotary... DIY but professional make over challenge;

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
We had another encounters last Sunday, although I could hardly lift up both my arms & shoulder is so stiff like a concrete yesterday on 11th Hour on the BMW 3 series E90 8 months old ride……but detailing who can resist….

Instead of FLEE-ing …I flew to the crime scene….. one of which my buddy got a rotary & he started correcting his wife 13 years old oxidized car……to witness another Guinness world records....another new owner who fequently patronised this Car detailing section...who just got his hand on & transforming MAGIC.........

Let me share with you more…if you would please

Remember how lighting plays a big part in Car Detailing , as most cars defect only been seen from a strong lighting, what professional detailer want is to imitate Sun light but without the heat, as you need a cooling surface to work your compound & polishes.

Bette Midler : From A Distance Lyrics
From a distance the world looks blue and green,
and the snow-capped mountains white.
From a distance the ocean meets the stream,
and the eagle takes to flight.

Look good….but….hold thy fort & horses
ladies & gentlemen...let me present u ta da

Can you distinguish from just light or strong halogen light

Did you notice the effect???

Have you not seen? Have you not heard?

IKEA offers lighting solutions that are more efficient and have less negative .
Magically change the mood in your room through our lighting tips and ideas,
produces warm light with a third less consumption

But does it work for car detailing…what you cant see, you cant correct

Have a bright & clearer day

Sad to sya most of these car after detail was not deliver in afternoon & under the bright sun

stay tuned for another extreme extreme make over by a newbie on rotary....extreme oxidised make over

next change

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience