4G93T Club

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
4G93T brothers and sifus...

exhaust advice needed. i am currently running stock 4G93T on a 2" standard piping. please forgive any ignorance as i'm slowly learning bit by bit. after settling my suspension issues, my next focus is now on my exhaust.

from what i gather, the best exhaust for a stock 4G93T is a Mandrel-bent 2.5" piping. this is all good but my future plans also include an upgrade to the TD05H (what types are there? i hear a lot about the TD05H-16G E2?) in the future.

thus, i have been advised to save up a little more and proceed directly to a 3" piping if i plan to increase snail size. is this the right course of action?

also, what is the estimated cost for 2.5" and 3". any good workshops for Exhaust piping works? i know of AhHeng in Subang Industrial and JFA in Sunway. AH's workmanship is really good but price a lil steep. (?)

GSR4857

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
differ said:
4G93T brothers and sifus...

exhaust advice needed. i am currently running stock 4G93T on a 2" standard piping. please forgive any ignorance as i'm slowly learning bit by bit. after settling my suspension issues, my next focus is now on my exhaust.

from what i gather, the best exhaust for a stock 4G93T is a Mandrel-bent 2.5" piping. this is all good but my future plans also include an upgrade to the TD05H (what types are there? i hear a lot about the TD05H-16G E2?) in the future.

thus, i have been advised to save up a little more and proceed directly to a 3" piping if i plan to increase snail size. is this the right course of action?

also, what is the estimated cost for 2.5" and 3". any good workshops for Exhaust piping works? i know of AhHeng in Subang Industrial and JFA in Sunway. AH's workmanship is really good but price a lil steep. (?)
wow, how long u have been using the 2" piping. dont push ur car too much with 2" piping.

2.5" piping still can withstand the grs with TD05 turbine. the car setup with below 280hp is sufficient the 2.5" piping. then, 3.0" piping is good for those <300 hp car.

thus, is u plan to go for more than 280hp with gsr then u choose 3.0" piping. otherwise u can choose the 2.5" piping.

but the final decision is still base on urself!! happy TURBOing dude.

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
is it possible to have a td06-20g on a gsr ? even by having injectors , metal gasket , piggy back , bigger fuel pump , fuel regulator and an evo size intercooler will it lag ?

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hm... guys, just wondering, how much is the market price of a GSR engine kosong nowadays? block + head + intake manifold

Thanks. :D

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
GRexer said:
Hm... guys, just wondering, how much is the market price of a GSR engine kosong nowadays? block + head + intake manifold

Thanks. :D
engine lantai la.. not kosong.. coz u want every thing just without gearbox, ecu, wirings, dashboard, meter cluster and air con parts.
RM2K onwards. Last check in SP punya half-cut shop.

Engine Lantai = block + head + intake manifold + injectors + turbo

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hm... engine lantai and engine kosong different stuff? Shesh... didn't know that, all the while ingat same stuff :D

Yes, basically i want everything u see with the block in an engine bay, the turbo and it's manifold is kinda optional for me ;) Using it for upgrading to 1.8 ;)

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
yes it is rorytate..

but seldom can come across 4G93T engine lantai. Mitsu 4G92 SOHC a lot lah...

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
smoked evo headlights: oem mitsu or DIY??

guys, got a quick question here..4g63t thread kinda dead, so i post here... :D

does any one of the evo series (1-3) come with smoked headlights?? ive seen some e3 with smoked headlights but not sure if its ori or DIY-ed..if there is indeed oem mitsu smoked ones, then i'd like to buy...if not, then i'll just hafto try DIY mine..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I went to a performance shop in pg and came across a earospeed carbon fiber muffler.......veryvery nice.....when i was abt to leave the shop, a putra came the shop and VooOom.......the exhaust sound veryvery sweet.....he uses a carbon fiber muffler which i saw earlier on in the shop........so i was wandering it is a good muffler or normal muffler like Apexi N1 muffler ? which would you guys prefer.......

Please advice....... <_< :( :blink...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience