4G93T Club

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
CMK,
i also wish it's at cheras, stay there as well easier for us, can request yee to push the timing to earlier?

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
it's not about earlier or the location la
everyone is driving rite????

just better food and ample parking lots will do...

gazebo has no good food and also freaking expensive for a drink

i suggest another location

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
so any other place?the most important thing is the car can park beside us:angel_smile:

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Sunway Food Court as in the one opposite 2/8 Mile? If so as long as it's at nite then shud be alrite coz trying to find a parking space during the day is hopeless hehe. But at nite the shops all closed la. U tapau drinks for us from Penang ar CarismaGT? :_:

CMK taikor, err I think most of the members around Klang/PJ/Shah Alam/KL area that's y Yee wanted to have it somewhere in the middle which is around Subang area, right Yee? Ur car so fast, no problem one la hahaha!Zoom Zoom~~

Yee, another place would be Carlos the usual Teamrice.org gathering place opposite Summit. If we are there early should be no problems looking for parking (park in the Shell Station) and also no worries abt thieves since can easily lookout for our rides coz the yum cha place is juz opposite the Shell station. Only problem is that road leading up to it 22 hours jam :emoticon_U:

Regards;

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
CMK: Some of them won't be able to make it on 14/1/2006

JUN: Carlos will not be open so early.

Anyway, as u guys wish..let's make it earlier at 5pm then :)

Rory: Gazebo has no nice food to eat, but then it's the only place with lotsa empty parking spaces where the cars are in the eye sight. Sigh..not to say we always have TT anyway, forget bout the price and just make it once la. :P n it's like this is the first TT after we know each other for so long man.

VENUE: GAZEBO SUBANG
TIME: 5pm
Date: 21 Jan 2006

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
rorytate,

got boss kit for Hyundai Accent liao.. but need to mod a bit woh... because no manufacturer do yet. if your friend happen to drop by... let me arrange sumthing for u...

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Guys,for the TT on 21st jan 06 will be cancel due to crashing with SSO in bkt jalil.....also the timing problem,some members wants early,some members wants late,some members wants to see keiichi & kazama.....:_:

so is better to cancel the TT and make it either b4 chinese new year or after chinese new year......is up to u guys.pls give some comment in here...ie:date,time,location.....

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
my gearbox lock gear loose!!

hi guys, my car gearbox got problem. normally we convert 4WD engine the stock gearbox will send to lock, i just use about 1 year plus this gearbox then the lock gear loose liao :argh:! now the gearbox is get back to normal and the foreman say "next time please dun play engine stop anymore... if not u will come visit me again..hahaha"!! is it our gearbox cant play the engine stop meh?? why we cant play engine stop? :smile:

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
popofufu said:
hi guys, my car gearbox got problem. normally we convert 4WD engine the stock gearbox will send to lock, i just use about 1 year plus this gearbox then the lock gear loose liao :argh:! now the gearbox is get back to normal and the foreman say "next time please dun play engine stop anymore... if not u will come visit me again..hahaha"!! is it our gearbox cant play the engine stop meh?? why we cant play engine stop? :smile:

hi bro... wut is eninge stop?

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
waikong_loh said:
hi bro... wut is eninge stop?
hi bro, what i mean of the engine stop is.. "ok let say we are driving, now we are in 4th gear 110kmh on straight, soon will reach a small corner, then i stop tekan minyak and then change to 3rd gear without any braking...then the car speed will reduce maa" thats what i mean engine stop lah, im sure got a word to speak it but im very poor on english lah, sorry bro if i cant give u a answer perfectly.. :laugh::laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whether lighten crank pulley (alloy) is a much help in improving the performance of the engine???? :hmmmm:

there are many differences from the oem crank pulley???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience