4G93T Club

Lazy_Chai

Apr 26, 2009
guys..anyone of you all using angel eye/eagle eye (ccfl) for satria? U guys know how to adjust the height of the headlamp?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
does anyone knows the standard ignition timing degree for 4g93t? or any recommendation on the ignition timing setting (turning the distributor CW or CCW)? mine now is set at full CCW.. dunno is FULLY ADVANCE or RETARD timing...
1st you should have a timing light gun to ensure you have the correct base timing. CW = Advance Timing, CCW = Retard. You should be able to notice very low idling RPM when you have your Crank Angle Sensor (known as Distributor for some) fully turned CCW. Base ignition timing should be around 10-15deg with a/c off.

deVilz Inc,
You have already answered your own question.
The ECU temporary richens the air fuel ratio when it sees sudden throttle lift to compensate for additional air entering back into the system by the stock recirculating BOV. This usually can be solved by either ways:
1. Recirculate atmo venting BOV. (Cons: No more ka-pishhh sound).
2. Aftermarket Management. To make corrected air fuel ratio for sudden throttle lift after the intake is pressurised.
(E-manage could resolve this issue most of the time) is just the method of tuning and having the correct idling RPM + TPS calibration. An aftermarket stand-alone ECU like Haltech or Microtech will surely solve the problem. Just my opinion.. since you are already using E-Manage.

At the 0% throttle row (for fuelling) try this.
2500 till 8000rpm - (-45%) fuel
at 5% or less throttle 4000rpm-8000rpm (-35%) fuel.

For ignition timing compensation.
At 0% throttle
1000-3500rpm add 2-3deg ignition timing.
at 5% throttle 1000-3500rpm add 2-3deg ignition timing.

good luck.

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
ftzone,

Thanks for your input. will try what you suggested. appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

ftzone,

Thanks for your input. will try what you suggested. appreciate it.

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Hi Guys,

Setup:
4g93t with standard ecu and emanage
Evo throttle body, injectors and air flow
HKS SQV
Change the ecu bro coz u r still using the standard ecu of gsr n the other thing you use evo maaa....the standard ecu reading 449 airflow although u install the emanage...the emanage just a piggyback its just cheating the signal to the ecu.....cheers :nurse:

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
Thanks for your reply. There were a couple of people (mechs included) who suggested i change the ecu to an evo since Im already using evo air flow etc. The scary part is buying an evo ecu only to find out it doesn't solve my problem. Was hoping someone went through this problem and managed to solve it. Unless there is a kind soul with a spare evo ecu willing to let me try it :tongue:

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Hi all,

I'm the proud new owner of a Wira Aeroback with a 4G93T engine. Engine is pretty stock apart from fuel regulator, mild cams, cam pulley, Evo 3 FMIC. My regular workshop has given a detailed run-through and apart from an leaking oil seal on a driveshaft, oil feed pipe and a few other minor stuff, all is good.

Some questions I have:

1. Previous owner who is a Malay, siad that he had rebuilt the engine and had installed "supercharged" pistons. What is that?

2. I need to change the tires. Using 16" rims. Tire shops recommend 205/45. Is this right? I'm planning to fit Yokohama Parada Spec II. Best price so far is RM248/pc. Anyone knows of a better offer?

3. Please also recommend a good but medium-priced anti-theft window tint.

Thanks. :driver:

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i can answer u the piston, i should be the toyota 4age supercharged piston, it is low compression and semi forged, good upgrade since it can withstand boost better than stock piston.... correct me if other sifu found out i m wrong...cheers

pearlwhite_2000

Feb 1, 2006
Hi guys.. anybody want to buy GSR engine? Halfcut condition. Already upgrade but not 100%. Maybe 80%. Need to cancel the project cause of some reason..

Engine GSR 1.8
Piston wiseco 82mm
Conrod RPM with ACL racing bearing
Duratech camshaft 272 with valve spring
Cam pulley adjustable
Throttle body 70mm
Injector denso 800cc
Turbo ball bearing GT35
Intercooler skyline
Gearbox 4wd LSD
Clutch OS giken twin plate
Haltech management
Boost controller profec B with remote switch
Blow off greddy type R
Wastegate Turbosmart
Also with dashbord, radiator, aircond as per halfcut..

Price u can call me or sms at 017-6522614
Engine still in the car.. Can test but as a co-pilot only la..

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Hi guys.. anybody want to buy GSR engine? Halfcut condition. Already upgrade but not 100%. Maybe 80%. Need to cancel the project cause of some reason..

Engine GSR 1.8
Piston wiseco 82mm
Conrod RPM with ACL racing bearing
Duratech camshaft 272 with valve spring
Cam pulley adjustable
Throttle body 70mm
Injector denso 800cc
Turbo ball bearing GT35
Intercooler skyline
Gearbox 4wd LSD
Clutch OS giken twin plate
Haltech management
Boost controller profec B with remote switch
Blow off greddy type R
Wastegate Turbosmart
Also with dashbord, radiator, aircond as per halfcut..

Price u can call me or sms at 017-6522614
Engine still in the car.. Can test but as a co-pilot only la..
how muchie? im interested

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi all,

I'm the proud new owner of a Wira Aeroback with a 4G93T engine. Engine is pretty stock apart from fuel regulator, mild cams, cam pulley, Evo 3 FMIC. My regular workshop has given a detailed run-through and apart from an leaking oil seal on a driveshaft, oil feed pipe and a few other minor stuff, all is good.

Some questions I have:

1. Previous owner who is a Malay, siad that he had rebuilt the engine and had installed "supercharged" pistons. What is that?

2. I need to change the tires. Using 16" rims. Tire shops recommend 205/45. Is this right? I'm planning to fit Yokohama Parada Spec II. Best price so far is RM248/pc. Anyone knows of a better offer?

3. Please also recommend a good but medium-priced anti-theft window tint.

Thanks. :driver:

For #2, yes, the tire size for 16" should be 205/45. You can check autoworld forum for tire price list.

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
want to change my clutch.. it's slipping.
any recommendation for street use? brand & price... thx!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

i used exedy 3 puck racing clutch on my 93t previously, rm1.1-1.2k..installation ard rm100++..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Would like to know Cefiro model A31 best convert which engine, also taking into consideration of price cost and insatallation level of difficulty of works for conversion???
?

Option of Engine or Halfcut as follow:-
  1. Skyline R32 RB20DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM3500 )
  2. Cefiro A31 RB20DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM3000)
  3. Skyline R33 RB25DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM5000)
  4. S14 SR20 ( Approx cost Halfcut cost RM3000 )
  5. S14 SR20DET ( Approx Halcut cost RM6000 )
  6. S15 NEO (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience