4G93T Club

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
yah.. dunno what happen to the gsrians... is the members getting less?

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
yah.. i got join there.. just that, all pakai bm punya... not very familiar lo.. somemore many shortform and slang.. huhuhu.. difficult for me.
Hahahahah im agree with you wailup...but somehow im also a person that prefer BM but some of their language there are quite difficult to understand...im not saying the forum is not good but somehow because of the language itself make us just wonder to join...just my opinion coz im also have a friend in the GSRFORUM.net and i has been attended their dyno testing last year.....cheers:driver:

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
Hahahahah im agree with you wailup...but somehow im also a person that prefer BM but some of their language there are quite difficult to understand...im not saying the forum is not good but somehow because of the language itself make us just wonder to join...just my opinion coz im also have a friend in the GSRFORUM.net and i has been attended their dyno testing last year.....cheers:driver:
oh.. you attended their function yah.. kkekek.. i join one of their gsrian hari raya buffet, and also bought a gsrforum.net t-shirt. :biggrin:

AsTi [4G9X]

500 RPM
Nov 23, 2006
he he he...living in malaysian...u need to learn malay language :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, im new here and im not sure if im at the right section. i got a question about the 'Sun auto Muffler Earth'. It came together with my 'Sun Auto Hot Earth', and i got no idea how to install it. I tried asking my local car garage and accessories and they have no idea as well. Please help me, a diagram or pictures would be helpful. Im driving perodua kenari fyi.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience