4G93T Club

territorial^pisser

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
Puchong
territorial^pisser - i'm actually having Avantgarde to do up my car. just got my e-manage tuned on the road by James, feels pretty good now. revs easier in the high rpms. fuel consumption havent calculated yet, as i just got it done yesterday. but from what i see, it should be much better now.

pumped almost full before tuning. boost, slow, boost, slow, boost up all the way to 6.5k rpm, slow, boost to 190, slow. almost finishing now, 295km already. looks good lah. :) before, it was about 23-25sen/km or 250-270km/RM65.

Avantgarde's prices are pretty competitive, @ 100 for installation and 200 for tuning. got them to fix minor minor stuff too. the quality of their workmanship is pretty good.

Btw bros, what electronic boost controllers would you guys recommend for the gsr?
thanks bro cawyn for the update... appreciate it... sifu's - any other workshop that you guys can intro to do my complete service? thanks guys... :-)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Wira3319 - What the clanzkiller said its true depend on your engine itself.......but for me sometimes when the crazy comes im boosting at 1.3 or 1.4 bar...heheheeheheh

Territorial Pisser - I think from what you heard is not the original sound of gsr because its from halfcut.......anyway welcome to the club bro n enjoy your riding....cheers
bro yashiofactory - i think i got over-excited after seeing the halfcut... hahahahahaha... thanks for the invitation bro... appreciate it! and where can i get my car fixed? timing belt, servicing, air-cond belt and etc... ant good place to go to? please advice... thanks and happy boosting...

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
welcome bro..hehe..

but make sure you also upgrade the brake system..safety 1st rite..anyway happy boosting..:driver:

Incinerate

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hi sifu(s), I'm trying to find a replacement actuator for my TD04 however tough luck I only found TD05's. Was wondering can it be fitted on the TD04? Just plug and play? kindly enlighten me..thanks :)

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
hehe..can fit but have to molified a bit la..how much you got for the td05 bro??

Incinerate

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hehe..can fit but have to molified a bit la..how much you got for the td05 bro??
oh need to modify? no bro, I'm just looking to replace my TD04's actuator cos its damaged. :) so kind of searching for one right now but I only get people whom are selling their TD05's actuator, so was wondering if it's the same.. :)

cawyn

Known Member
Feb 19, 2008
bros, if i wanna add the rear ARB to my car, satria 1.3, what would be recommended? i was thinking of the evo3 lower arm set, but some said that it doesnt fit. i was suggested to go for the mivec set instead.what are you guys' setup?

i dont wanna get the sate type.. preferably the linkage type.

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Hi to all forumer.......i got e-manage to sell previously using in GSR.....complete with harness n everything......pricing RM1200.00 including of installation n tuning on road....just for zth forumer.....cheers

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Chris planning for bigger turbo soon i guess.
Yashio,if modify the td05 to fit gsr manifold how much?i'm interested in ur emanage if within my budget.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Chris planning for bigger turbo soon i guess.
Yashio,if modify the td05 to fit gsr manifold how much?i'm interested in ur emanage if within my budget.

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
Hi to all forumer.......i got e-manage to sell previously using in GSR.....complete with harness n everything......pricing RM1200.00 including of installation n tuning on road....just for zth forumer.....cheers
ai.. yashio.. your workshop is at subang eh? i got some problem with my idling. it's jerking. suspect cylinder 1 not having good combustion. exhaust smell like rotten stuff.
if, one day i go your place. do you think, 1 day can find the problem?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I found this website which is selling some sort of piggyback device for proton cars.

http://m-99.co.uk/Superchips_Alternative/P...re_power_f.html

Below is what I copied from that website:

This simple, yet effective unit will allow you to boost the power output of your Proton engine, without sacrificing reliability or comfort. It consists of a small electronic device...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience