4G93T Club

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
i'm also a student...rubber hoses is recommanded for standard mod of course..
the distinguish btw rubber hose and ss piping is that :
-respond will be better as airflow flow more smoother in SS
-no kilat2 on the engine bay if u use rubber hose
-easily worned if rubber kena sharp things

swt!...hahaha ok ok...i hope u will really do that cause if u spend more to increase more power, in the same time more problem will pop-ups and u have to sacrify certain things...
like my car, got those UNKNOWN sound, crek crek, chit chit, cruk cruk, all from different places, most of them are lossen things because of the vibration on the clutch i'm using...
maybe the car is too old hahaha!

hahah!ok roger that!haih sure damn 9 d saving cash for ic!hahha eat bread every week lo lol!! thanks wei clanz. wht mod u did to ur car?every1 call ur car mons wo!! :P
Yo Turbolover u stay at semenyih?? im staying at semenyih, why never see any turbo cars boosting there? carefull when ur at semenyih lots of road blocks!i just kena that day! lucky nothing ccb..[/QUOTE]
No la i'm not living in semenyih.in cheras bt9.hehe.sometimes feel like it will take the ulu langat road to semenyih dam.very scenic.

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Clanzkiller - Im agree with you that the turbine you said are really powerfull n im was in a car of 4G93T with 350hp only......he's using gt turbine n everything from the inside order direct from forged uk....that's all the big boys toys n those rich people can do lol......some people are not born rich bro so we need to find other option whereby cost effective......anyway different people different need n intention right.......TD05 only can go for 20G that the maximum it is.......anyway cheers n happy boosting

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
walaneh!40k n u dunno wht u mod meh?? hahha!i think they meant ur the monster not ur car.. just jk lol..damn sien at here hardly can find kaki to test test lol..duwan la better save money for evo i/c better hehe!! n u mention somethin bout garret turbo?iziit better than the td05's? any reasons bro?
of course it is powerful than td05, but in terms on MONEY, lagi powerfull...LOL...get a td05 for a budget play is enough, u can get around 250-300hp wit td05 (dependable)...beside td05 u can plug and play with OEM manifold because the flange is the same, no need waste money get a new manifold agian...
if td05 compare with those turbo i said, the lag wise, it's gonna be even more..but maybe your td05 kick-in in 3800rpm, but mine at 4200rpm...

Clanzkiller - Im agree with you that the turbine you said are really powerfull n im was in a car of 4G93T with 350hp only......he's using gt turbine n everything from the inside order direct from forged uk....that's all the big boys toys n those rich people can do lol......some people are not born rich bro so we need to find other option whereby cost effective......anyway different people different need n intention right.......TD05 only can go for 20G that the maximum it is.......anyway cheers n happy boosting
yeah yeah...but i'm not rich, tat's why it takes time for me to keep all da cash for a major increment of HP..heheh...

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
T04E its a nice turbine but need a lot of things to come over before can install the thing such as the high cam n the internal need to upgrade baru syiok....heheheheheheh......good luck bro but me im prefer standard modd just syiok2 driving maaaa.......hehehheheeh....lets make our TT session bro

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
bro yashio, safety boost for the 20g how ah?? mind to share...

guys do you have any translator for the fuse box below the dasboard??? give me a headache whenever have a trip..mean japan - english..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hey guys,any idea whats the difference between a aftermarket hydraulic lifters(tappet valve) versus the standard lifters we are using now?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
bro yashio, safety boost for the 20g how ah?? mind to share...

guys do you have any translator for the fuse box below the dasboard??? give me a headache whenever have a trip..mean japan - english..
usually a td05 can go till 1.5bar using ron97 fuel...however, in Aus, most of the ppls use td05 and boost for 2bar because they use higher ron fuel...

i heard there are some ppl in Malaysia using higher ron with td05 boosting at 2bar seems to be no problem, and the power is very impressive..

u may go for 1bar or 1.2bar lo since your internal is still OEM...but 1.2bar might bring more risk...as u know, more power more risk in terms of turbo unless u changed the internal to those material that can handle the "more power"...

i think u can get it from your mech ehh the guide, but if there is anything goes wrong, u can just go to any accesories shop and let them check for u ma...

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
thanks bro, need guide before anything goes wrong hehe..

aiyoh that's why la last time my cigarate fuse trip..my mech used up to half day to find the problem (have to dismantle 1 by 1 fuse)..if any ppl got translator (since language they using in fuse diagrm is japan wan) i think should be better..:banghead:

Lazy_Chai

Apr 26, 2009
hahah!ok roger that!haih sure damn 9 d saving cash for ic!hahha eat bread every week lo lol!! thanks wei clanz. wht mod u did to ur car?every1 call ur car mons wo!! :P
Yo Turbolover u stay at semenyih?? im staying at semenyih, why never see any turbo cars boosting there? carefull when ur at semenyih lots of road blocks!i just kena that day! lucky nothing ccb..
No la i'm not living in semenyih.in cheras bt9.hehe.sometimes feel like it will take the ulu langat road to semenyih dam.very scenic.[/QUOTE]

haha oic u live at bt9!when wanna come out chit chat bit?lolxx

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Yo Turbolover u stay at semenyih?? im staying at semenyih, why never see any turbo cars boosting there? carefull when ur at semenyih lots of road blocks!i just kena that day! lucky nothing ccb..
No la i'm not living in semenyih.in cheras bt9.hehe.sometimes feel like it will take the ulu langat road to semenyih dam.very scenic.[/QUOTE]

oic u live at cheras!when wanna tt can chit chat bit lolx!!

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

of course it is powerful than td05, but in terms on MONEY, lagi powerfull...LOL...get a td05 for a budget play is enough, u can get around 250-300hp wit td05 (dependable)...beside td05 u can plug and play with OEM manifold because the flange is the same, no need waste money get a new manifold agian...
if td05 compare with those turbo i said, the lag wise, it's gonna be even more..but maybe your td05 kick-in in 3800rpm, but mine at 4200rpm...

change td05..injector need to change,fuel pump need to change,i/c at least mid mount am i right??walaneh gonna cost damn 9 wor like this!hahah..any idea how much gonna kick in/cost doin all that? and how much hp can i gain by just doin that?need u guys experties here :P

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
anyone can share exp here? how to check the spark plugs are getting sufficient current/voltage supply? use ammeter meh?? plug out the sparkplug cable 1 by 1? how huh?

territorial^pisser

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
Puchong
since you stay in Puchong, as per my knowledge, you got 2 good workshop at that area....
one is RS Impressive at the industries area near Mun Lee.... however price is a factor here....
they need at least 10 working days for normal turbo conversion....
the other one is Speedline at Tamn Perindustrian Puchong opposite Bandar Puteri... & I have my car converted here....
so I recommend you go there too....
thanks to bro UranusFoo for introducing Speedline to me... spoke to Leong and he'll be doing the conversion for my car... well gyuys... just sharing my experience today - checked out the engine from the halfcut... not bad guys... now i know why a turbocharged engine is so fun to drive... hahaha... when they start the engine... god... the sound is superb guys!!! fell in love with it!!! :-) i think Speedline will start doing the engine transplant this sat...

a quick question guys... the timing belt, air-cond belt & alternator belt is really in bad condition. could you guys introduce me a workshop to get these stuffs done? basically a full service of the engine... or can i get it done in Speedline itself? any other good workshop that u guys can recommend? thanks in advance sifu's :-)

cawyn

Known Member
Feb 19, 2008
territorial^pisser - i'm actually having Avantgarde to do up my car. just got my e-manage tuned on the road by James, feels pretty good now. revs easier in the high rpms. fuel consumption havent calculated yet, as i just got it done yesterday. but from what i see, it should be much better now.

pumped almost full before tuning. boost, slow, boost, slow, boost up all the way to 6.5k rpm, slow, boost to 190, slow. almost finishing now, 295km already. looks good lah. :) before, it was about 23-25sen/km or 250-270km/RM65.

Avantgarde's prices are pretty competitive, @ 100 for installation and 200 for tuning. got them to fix minor minor stuff too. the quality of their workmanship is pretty good.

Btw bros, what electronic boost controllers would you guys recommend for the gsr?

Last edited:

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Wira3319 - What the clanzkiller said its true depend on your engine itself.......but for me sometimes when the crazy comes im boosting at 1.3 or 1.4 bar...heheheeheheh

Territorial Pisser - I think from what you heard is not the original sound of gsr because its from halfcut.......anyway welcome to the club bro n enjoy your riding....cheers

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
wah early morning posted ya bro..hehe..maybe boosting around 1.2 bar since i'm using e3 i/c..

bro do you have a picture of wasgate loc as perpreviuosly said??? mind to share..:smokin:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
thanks bro, need guide before anything goes wrong hehe..

aiyoh that's why la last time my cigarate fuse trip..my mech used up to half day to find the problem (have to dismantle 1 by 1 fuse)..if any ppl got translator (since language they using in fuse diagrm is japan wan) i think should be better..:banghead:
need half day or not o...they can just use test pen to test which fuse not working (test pen no lights) then they will know which one is burned lo...

change td05..injector need to change,fuel pump need to change,i/c at least mid mount am i right??walaneh gonna cost damn 9 wor like this!hahah..any idea how much gonna kick in/cost doin all that? and how much hp can i gain by just doin that?need u guys experties here :P
ic at least mid mount, u shud said, change to bigger intercooler to avoid overheat...

half cut td05 normal around 1.2k...
refurbish td05 16,18,20g from turbo shop around 1.5k-1.8k
fuel pump, let's say wallbro 255lph rm380-420
u will gain around 40-80hp +-, dependable of engine setup, condition, dyno setup, tunning, dyno machine and so on..

territorial^pisser - i'm actually having Avantgarde to do up my car. just got my e-manage tuned on the road by James, feels pretty good now. revs easier in the high rpms. fuel consumption havent calculated yet, as i just got it done yesterday. but from what i see, it should be much better now.

pumped almost full before tuning. boost, slow, boost, slow, boost up all the way to 6.5k rpm, slow, boost to 190, slow. almost finishing now, 295km already. looks good lah. :) before, it was about 23-25sen/km or 250-270km/RM65.

Avantgarde's prices are pretty competitive, @ 100 for installation and 200 for tuning. got them to fix minor minor stuff too. the quality of their workmanship is pretty good.

Btw bros, what electronic boost controllers would you guys recommend for the gsr?
any electronic boost controllers is suitable...just as your own preference, which one do u like in terms of looks, price, design, bla bla bla..
but of course dual-solenoid will be more better than single solenoid..

i'm using Blitz DSBC type-s, single solenoid, type-r is dual-solenoid..
HKS EVC also not bad, Apexi AVCR lagi best, color screen somemore..
others brand also recommanded...afterall, is depend on yourself...hahaha

territorial^pisser

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
Puchong

thanks bro cawyn for the update... appreciate it... sifu's - any other workshop that you guys can intro to do my complete service? thanks guys... :-)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Wira3319 - What the clanzkiller said its true depend on your engine itself.......but for me sometimes when the crazy comes im boosting at 1.3 or 1.4 bar...heheheeheheh

Territorial Pisser - I think from what you heard is not the original sound of gsr because its from halfcut.......anyway welcome to the club bro n enjoy your riding....cheers
bro yashiofactory - i think i got over-excited after seeing the halfcut... hahahahahaha... thanks for the invitation bro... appreciate it! and where can i get my car fixed? timing belt, servicing, air-cond belt and etc... ant good place to go to? please advice... thanks and happy boosting...

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
welcome bro..hehe..

but make sure you also upgrade the brake system..safety 1st rite..anyway happy boosting..:driver:

Incinerate

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hi sifu(s), I'm trying to find a replacement actuator for my TD04 however tough luck I only found TD05's. Was wondering can it be fitted on the TD04? Just plug and play? kindly enlighten me..thanks :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like to convert my old vitara (92' model) to turbo engine.
Need helps on type of turbo engine than can be transplant with minimum mod on engine mounting. Any experience?

Used to saw a 2 door Vitara with a big IC in front. Don't no what type of engine...CA18det,....AE86,....????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience