4G93T Club

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
blackcs3: where u get ur halfcut? at singapore? maybe the throtte body spoil? ur engine is it semi auto? heheh..many question me

all sifu pls help bro musang.. gsr automatic i dun know much hehe. bro musang.. ur 1.6 gearbox still in good condition? i might need that hehe..

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
bro ylkien: could be the aircon sensor spoil already la.. no more sensetive enough hehe. maybe the cooling coil oso..pls check. if really cooling coil died, pls find back gsr wan, dun use OEM malaysia made, will make ur aircon not cold..

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
heloo guys!!!! i wanna change my pistons, juz want ur suggestion, what piston should i buy.. n stat me de price of that piston.. 1 more Q, where i can get high cam n wat the retails.. thanks guys..

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
popofufu..

1.6 Gearbox trash to pices.... housing also got hole... get my GSR manual Gearbox from Chichuba (gearbox only no pump no bracket)but then all the bracket are not ngam from my old auto GSR box... so need help on the mounting. are the mounting same with autobox???

axl_mikaelz

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2006
heloo guys!!!! i wanna change my pistons, juz want ur suggestion, what piston should i buy.. n stat me de price of that piston.. 1 more Q, where i can get high cam n wat the retails.. thanks guys..

as usual la bro if u hav the money go for full forged if not semi forged which is supercharged pistons lo.....new for supercharge is 1k+....wen it comes to highcam for gsr definitely is kellford and the price is almost 3k...

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
nice to see got so many extra tt's hehe. so how's the seat cleaning tt?

axl_mikaelz: how's the figure on the dyno bro?

musang: the gearbox mounting should be the same and regarding the bracket do u mean u want the clutch pedal/ clutch pump for upper and lower ones?. btw have u get a hold of the flywheel?. anything just call up cohiba he can sort u out :).

blackcs3

Sep 8, 2006
i got it from a workshop in JB. AH DI auto service near Pasir Gudang.
running on the engine for 2 months now but have some problem with it.

1. cold start problem
2. at 2nd gear when i accerelate and then let go of the accerelator, the gear spring back "free gear" -neutral
3. Fast conering- theres some vibration from the tyres- my gearbox comes with LSD- not too sure if it is cos of that
4. noisy clutch - a "ring-ring" sound when engine is hot and when air-con comes in- down the clucth and the sound is gone.

Appreciate that any bro can help me on this... sad man!

Cohiba

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
sifu cheong!!! how r you man ?? hows the new car ?now play 6 cylinders already....hehe..

join us la if u can during the next TT session

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
blackcs3: very chim manz..sorry cant help u much. by the way do u go to the workshop (ah di auto) to solve out the problem?

blackcs3

Sep 8, 2006
donno man..
i went back..they cant solve the cold start problem...as for the free gear problem- hes is tying to source for a gear box for me...

damm sad...cannot be sui sui...

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Cheong Mou Kei..

The different now from mine is the side gearbox and bottom rear??? how come front??? now sulah pening already... are GSR sedan and Wagon different?? my halfcut from 4G93T Auto Libero GT..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience