4G93T Club

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
yes. trembling at idling (shakey and rattle), rpm is about 700rpm, when rev above 1.2k, the rattle is gone. yesterday nite, face another prob, flickering head lamp. after checking this morning, ground cable at battery is not FASTEN! dunno is the foremen forgotten la, or the trembling caused the nut loosen up. yet, after tighten up, at idling time still can see digital aircond panel flicker.. aiyer.. dunno is loose connection or something is happening to the alternator/battery.

later will go check with mechanics for the mountings, timing and tb as advised (today is johor holiday, dunno got open or not, sigh).

you're selling the walbro? include transportation cost bo? actually, if i install fuel regulator, will it correct the fuel supply (stabilizing the fuel pressure?)?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
try adjusting the idle screw located at your throttle body for higher timing.

walbro fuel pump before shipping is MYR380.00 shipping fee MYR8 within Peninsular Malaysia.
Brand new in box with socket and microfilter.

at the moment you may not require any adjustable fuel pressure regulator yet.. unless you plan to fix that walbro in.

Last edited:

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
recently i just got my 4g93t transplant into my wira aeroback.. my mechanic says we cant use the gsr fuel pump??? must upgrade to walbro and install fcon?
he says, if not, my piston will 'kong' because of overheat later, due to insufficient incoming petrol???? can anyone give some advice?

Well, I'm still running on stock Wira fuel pump for 3 years now. So far, no problem, but you will feel lack of power on high-revs. The ECU should control the mixture. Evo3 fuel pump still waiting to be installed...Still can't find the time to upgrade it.

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
too bad, all the mechanics i know today has taken the day off. have to wait until saturday, then only can ask them to do the diagnostic for me loh..
ftzone : by any chance, are you the ftzone in lelong.com.my?
will consider putting in a walbro with fuel regulator. thinking, it will be after my wallet gain 'weight' again kua.. kekekekek

walbro fuel pump before shipping is MYR380.00 shipping fee MYR8 within Peninsular Malaysia.

at the moment you may not require any adjustable fuel pressure regulator yet.. unless you plan to fix that walbro in.
Bump: yes, totally agree with you, i'm feeling it with higher rev.. lack of acceleration after it reach 4k rpm. no greeny to do further upgrade for now. yesterday just had my exhaust piping upgraded to 2.5", and traded in my 15" sport rim (offset type), to the flush type (errr, flat surface? hope you understand ler.. kekeke) this is because the gsr front disc brake 'hits' the spoke of the rim.. sien.. i love my offset rim very much de.. too bad.

Well, I'm still running on stock Wira fuel pump for 3 years now. So far, no problem, but you will feel lack of power on high-revs. The ECU should control the mixture. Evo3 fuel pump still waiting to be installed...Still can't find the time to upgrade it.

dmaul

Apr 10, 2009
jus wondering, what is the price for 4g93t half cut now peeps? cheers!!

Bump: jus wondering, what is the price for 4g93t half cut now peeps? cheers!!

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
i got mine for 7.8k, halfcut c/w rear disc brake.

jus wondering, what is the price for 4g93t half cut now peeps? cheers!!

Bump: jus wondering, what is the price for 4g93t half cut now peeps? cheers!!

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Wow... I'm surprised got ppl using stock Fuel Pump still.... very dangerous for turbo cars! hehe..

For those who are planning to change fuel pump, I suggest to go Warlbro straight. Dont waste time and money getting and scouting for other FP from halfcuts.
Make sure its original. Can get it from ftzone = good seller.

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
yes.. not include installation fee. ins fee is at 1.4k (engine, wiring, aircond, 4wd lock), put evo4 inside loh..

Thanks man! =) that is not including installing fees aight? Still scouting around for an option for gen.2...

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
7.8k manual halfcut??? is very cheap already...i heard my fren say JB area is around rm10k for GSR halfcut...

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
lucky loh.. actually munlee at puchong asking for 8.5k without the rear discbrake. have no idea JB price went that high.

7.8k manual halfcut??? is very cheap already...i heard my fren say JB area is around rm10k for GSR halfcut...
Bump: went to a mechanics today,
checked items
1. spark plug cable - OK
2. compression ratio - OK
3. intercooler leaking - OK
4. injector nozzle - OK
5. fuel pressure - 2bar++ (die...) when accelerate, pressure DROP! guess, that the problem is due to low fuel pressure loh..

do you have the price for SARD fuel regulator?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
there is a reason if the fuel pressure is low when on wide open throttle.
have u tried swapping with a stock regulator which is known to work? if problem persists, it could be the fuel pump. eventhough fuel regulators can fail but i bet RM0.50 the fuel pump is the culprit.

SARD Fuel Regulator (Complete set for GSR) MYR450.00
Walbro 255lph GSS342 Fuel Pump MYR380.00
Postage MYR10.00

Gimme a ring if interested. I have the items in stock. 0164786000 (Raymond) cheers!

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
just wondering how high the fuel pressure we can run on 4G93T on walbro

I try 2 bar..no prob....2.6 no prob....3bar...no prob only a bit lag on low rpm....4bar...lag around 4500rpm

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
does the fuel regulator c/w the pressure gauge and mounting bkt for gsr? (izzit from japan, ori?)

btw, the mechanic did test the engine with a stock fuel regulator. manage to get it to 3 bar, but when revving, the pressure drop.. so, pressure drop is confirm fuel pump insufficient right?

there is a reason if the fuel pressure is low when on wide open throttle.
have u tried swapping with a stock regulator which is known to work? if problem persists, it could be the fuel pump. eventhough fuel regulators can fail but i bet RM0.50 the fuel pump is the culprit.

SARD Fuel Regulator (Complete set for GSR) MYR450.00
Walbro 255lph GSS342 Fuel Pump MYR380.00
Postage MYR10.00

Gimme a ring if interested. I have the items in stock. 0164786000 (Raymond) cheers!

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Super car detail superbly for ride and optimum protected

upon getting his new car my buddy drove over to want to get it detail and Protected

Paint preps begin by clay

rear exhaust....exhausted the rear looks and surrounding

before alien clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience