4G93T Club

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
guys...my car got problem....under exhaust manifold come out water.....damn! is it the bontot of turbine crack??

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
ylkien: my fren selling enkei rp01 16x7 pcd114.3 offset35 black n candy red lips...come wif tyre 205/45/16 rm1800nego.......

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Still keep my halfcut air cond compressor in my bedroom.. wahahaha will change them soon...
ftzone - 2nd alternative for air cond compressor is get recond unit at aircond shop but very expensive... got one in bandar salak selatan... rm 850++

Power_Hong

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Still keep my halfcut air cond compressor in my bedroom.. wahahaha will change them soon...
ftzone - 2nd alternative for air cond compressor is get recond unit at aircond shop but very expensive... got one in bandar salak selatan... rm 850++
Hey bro,

Rm850+ is dam expensive for a recond compressor.

As for my car, the original GSR compressor 'kong' after using for about 6months. (came with the halfcut). Then my mechanic friend got a 2nd hand compressor from chop-shop. I believe is from 4G91 or something similar, and he installed into my car. All in, inclusive of Installation + Gas. ONLY RM350.

It's been working fine for more than 2years now, and its pretty cold, usually my temperature I put between 23.5c to 24.5c.

I think no need get back original GSR if it's so expensive, cause I always tarik my car and never turn the aircond off also, but still ok.

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Power Hong...2 years a go everything still cheap... anyway all halfcut from japan have the same compressor. mivec same as gsr and 1.8 na.
The only thing is keep the bracket as it can be use betwen 4g9X engine... what my mech told me la...
Okey new issue as already 3month hurey hurey with my car......
This what I have change for the past 3 month.
2x change engine oil & Filter
1x Valve Cover Gasket
1x Head Gasket
1x Water Pump
1x 4pcs NGK Iridium #7
1x Fuel Filter and Walbro 255lph HP
2x Aircond hose & gas due to High Pressure hose burst
1x Air cond Pressure Switch and gas.
2x Fan Belt for Power Steering and Compressor
1x Fan Belt Pulley
2x H4 light and "yellow wire"

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
bro musang: u must spend alot money on ur parts man.. respect!!

guys..after i change my cooling coil...then my aircon become not so cold! why ah?

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
popofufu.

Wahahaha pocket near empty but my millage claim still covering the hole.

using the japan or malaysian cooling coil??? Ori GSR cooling coil is much more cooler as the fin are more than malaysian one...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
bro musang: u must spend alot money on ur parts man.. respect!!

guys..after i change my cooling coil...then my aircon become not so cold! why ah?
The genuine mitsubishi cooling coil looks like a over crowded bee hive... but it is rather fragile and likely to burst in 2 years time.. while the local made are not that complicated with less fins and less prone to burst.. but the cons are being not that cold compared to the bee hive cooling coil... the other thing i suspect you are using is the brass type... really last a thousand years but not cold... not suitable for Malaysian climate at all.

Even a rebuilt compressor is difficult these days as the parts are really really difficult to get.... now there is another problem... by the year 2010 we have to change to *R134 gas from R12 and we have to spend like RM200++ for the change over of gas type.

The compressor and cooling coil for the CD5A GSR is not the same with our local 4G93 GTi/Putra/Wira... what a shame. They can't even be modified to fit that is what my aircond repairmen told me... and the aluminum piping is a real headache.. have them broken and you will be in deep shit... they are not available to buy brand new.. so the only option is to repair them. The valve was leaking and the only thing to do is to cut it apart and reweld them together... and you know welding aluminum is really difficult...

* I think is R134 right guys?

Last edited:

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
alo guys....anyone here selling turbine`bontot`??? mine crack.....maybe too hot...

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
alo guys....anyone here selling turbine`bontot`??? mine crack.....maybe too hot...
wah...turbo crack kar sound like minyak xcukup tuu...hehe

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
kuyeen: not turbo crack..is bontot crack.i also donno where...my forman told me..but come out water like hose pecah....now car at workshop..

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
The genuine mitsubishi cooling coil looks like a over crowded bee hive... but it is rather fragile and likely to burst in 2 years time.. while the local made are not that complicated with less fins and less prone to burst.. but the cons are being not that cold compared to the bee hive cooling coil... the other thing i suspect you are using is the brass type... really last a thousand years but not cold... not suitable for Malaysian climate at all.

Even a rebuilt compressor is difficult these days as the parts are really really difficult to get.... now there is another problem... by the year 2010 we have to change to *R134 gas from R12 and we have to spend like RM200++ for the change over of gas type.

The compressor and cooling coil for the CD5A GSR is not the same with our local 4G93 GTi/Putra/Wira... what a shame. They can't even be modified to fit that is what my aircond repairmen told me... and the aluminum piping is a real headache.. have them broken and you will be in deep shit... they are not available to buy brand new.. so the only option is to repair them. The valve was leaking and the only thing to do is to cut it apart and reweld them together... and you know welding aluminum is really difficult...

* I think is R134 right guys?
thank you so much bro ftzone.. i think must get 1 set GSR aircon system for spare haha. looks like i need find back the gsr cooling coil haaaiii

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Good evening...

This morning my fan belt for Power steering and compressor just snap.....again 3rd time in a 3month arght.... donno why?? the pulley all inline but why 1st and 2nd belt are from my engine and halfcut maybe because of millage but this one new wo.... just snap off at 7XXXRPM @ 180kmh before speed cut..

So just wondering after near 4 month use a lot off part change is zit normal for you all sifus... for me the first 2 month so much syok got power always boost there here kaching there and here now part worn out?? kind to share ur experience when u first got ur modified Wira/Satria/Putra with 4G93T??? Normal for gian steering for a while???