4G91 Gang..

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yea i kinda miss the look of the 17 inches =( haih. wtf. crazy is it this guy. i didnt know that was even possible lol. he must go over bumps at like 0.5 kmph. any idea how much a 4g93 block is? thinking of putting one in

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
hey guys sorry ive been missing for a few months. so ive listened to what you guys have said. ive swapped the s90 throttle body for a mivec one and it does do a good job. thx guys. ive also rebored my block to fit mirage high compression piston, make my cylinder head bigger, change flywheel to perdana flywheel then skimmed it for acceleration, changed my clutch to 1.6, crankshaft mivec, camshaft 1.6, changed adjustable cam pulley aerospeed and my car feels awesome. loads of power but i wanna ask you guys something. i also changed my rims to 17 inch for my stability on highways and changed to sdw adjustable absorbers for rm800 but the car is not stable :s i changed my streering rack and and steering rack bush and my drive shaft is okay but the car still not very stable. any ideas? and also the last thing i need to mod on car is some sort of management system. should i go for e manage or safc? my friends say safc is enough but all forum say e manage better. how? please help me. anything else i can mod on my car besides that? oh btw i did dyno and got 156 horsepower and thats without e manage. my injector also now 240cc. sifus please advise. thank you

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

oh and is it also true that when i rebore my block i need to put alluminium radiator or it will overheat? some forums said to do so or there will be loss of power. but i already changed my gasket to metal one and so far the car hasnt overheated and i always rev until max lol. but i dont drive more than 120 cause like i said the car doesnt feel stable. i drive 1995 satria original 1.3 carb. any ideas?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

another thing also is that when i on the aircon quite abit of power loss. why ah :s sorry if im asking stupid questions. still a student and new to all this
Sorry to kacau your post ar dude, uhm you said your car feels unstable at high speed right? Try getting a GT-Wing at the rear and canards in front, no Joke. As Beng as it is, I think the downforce would help...

If you havent got suspension mods i'd suggest TiTan coilovers or HWL ones haha. Ultra Racing bars help in cornering left to right, not at high speed in a straight line. Thats aerodynamics and weight balance dah haha :biggrin:

Last edited:

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
i found a 4g93 block....if u want giv me a call....
can pm me if u interested...coz got some complication...but the block is working condition....willing let go cheap...

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha thx for the advice but i dont think a GT wing is something id put on my car XD i wouldnt mind if it was a wira but sadly its a satria and it will just look weird lol. im gonna try and put some really good springs =)

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
at a moment i tot it's urs...hahah....any idea wat headlights he is using...seem quite flush with the 3 headlight and signal together unlike ours...mayb its mitsubishi aftermarket headlights?kinda bored with our normal proton projector headlight d...
hehehe,that black wira,using lamps from a civic... not much is known about the engine though...All i know,he cant turn the steering full..hahaha...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Marc,all i can see underneath is scratches and rubbing..hahahaha.. lots of cutting and removing of the plastic cover underneath...

Anyway,anybody here ever tried cams from 'jasma'?? kinda tempted to try it out... cheap though...hrmmm
And also is it advisable to be using polyurethane bushing? As i have heard,it can be quite hard after a while,making the ride more harsh.. But im thinking of changing my steering rack bushing using polyurethane... Should not be a problem right?

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ahaha what do you mean? im using the pu bush bro. its good. my bush used to break very often =.= now okay d =) and less than 100 =) but can get like 60 i think? check on mudah.my

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
A friend was using PU bushing before. Initially it was superb. But after 3-4 months,he found out that it became to harsh.Ride comfort gone. It might last longer but at the expense of comfort. Suspension and arm bushings etc,i might just stick to original. But since my steering rack bushings is already worn, i was considering using PU bushings for that...

beztien

Nov 10, 2008
Hello guys!

It's been awhile.. Anyone know bout the diffrence between 4g91 and 4g92 dohc (non mivec) cam? I know that 4g93 have higher lift.. But what bout 4g92 dohc?

Thanks.

ram_pipe

Mar 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi again..i check my plug....if i pull out the 1st n 2nd cable the engine will get weaker..but when i pull the 3rd n 4th cable out when the engine is on but there is no effect to the engine..i think the 3rd n 4th cylinder is not working..but all the cable produce electric shock n i just change all new plug..im using 4g91 carb..what is the problem?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Bez,not sure if there's any difference. Im using 93 cams though..
Ram,have you check the distributor? And the plug cables?

beztien

Nov 10, 2008
Guys,

I opened my rocker arm cover and discover that.. My 4g92 cam..(non mivec) have these marking.. Intake cam= D.. Exhaust cam=E...
It's totaly diffrent.. The Ex cam degree is the same with 4g93 NA.. While the In cam degree is the same as 4g93T.. Wierd spec for 4g92 (non mivec)..

Ram, what bout ur coil? Check plug cables, distributor.. Mine last time have distributor problem... no 3 and no 2 cylinder not firing.. But mine was a fuel injection.. Mayb u shud check urs 1st..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Hrmm,..im not sure if it works on our engines,but i have heard about some B18C-R using B16B cams on the intake and B18C-R on the exhaust... If im not mistaken,the intake of the B16B is slightly higher then the ori B18C-R.. Im not sure if it applies on 4G9X as well..did consider trying to mix and match 93 cams on intake, and maintain 91 cams on the exhaust... But never actually got to do it..
Owhh,so the marking for 92 non mivec is D... Good to know that.. hehehe..

Ram,manage to fix your problem yet?

beztien

Nov 10, 2008
Yeah~ haha..
Btw, bro.. i want to ask u something regarding af sensor.. can we use others af sensor? 4g93 af maybe?