4g67 turbo..

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
if 4g61 with vr4 piston how many hp bro?? heheheheh
waste of money laa bro,rebore how much?piston how much?labour how much? sum all = vr4 engine kosong oredi...heheh racun..racun..racun hahahaha

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
& u have to keep that vr4 as a spare for a long time... hahaha...

*not settle yet the endorsement... :rofl::rofl:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
stick with ur 67 block,just rebore,if got budget go for forged pistons,sum cams,wallaaaauuwweee..ur car laju oredi
the reason to set up another block is for race purposes,
any consenqunces in the future like engine blown up still
got the 67 block to plug in...haha..:nurse:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
huahua...since pro propiping is from east coast,im pretty sure he familiar wit that,
or he running under the hood aswell,2.4 its a real monster example,pink satria,yellow satria
b class at sdb...lalalalaala:slug:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
having to say that i'm also usin 67 block with 87mm bore and 93mm strokes lifting..
still drivin healthily for almost two years..
guess even 67 block can also be fit with this 2.4 liter stroker kits
but in my humble opinion..there're many other restriction when u already have a very high compression in ur block
the reason why toda, jun or even HKS produce a limitation of 2.3L after market stroker kits for 63T:love:

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
oil pump use back laa 67,oil squirter no need,gearbox use back, he's only got 10K so that's about it.Proven already that recipe ok for his budget.67 gearbox ratio longer abit.Stick with it bro.hey it's just my 2 cents.Up to it's your money
eh turbo engine oil pump and oil squirter different from NA engine la...
if insist of using it back, ussually will have reliable issue later...

any how. 10k... kinda a tight budget. if watever happens, he will spend even more to fix...

buying engine kosong and wiring separately is proven to cause alot of problems. especially cars that runs aircon and power steering, and lots of neccessary stuff that require for daily driven cars.

if u were to build a drag car, u wouldn't need all that.
just engine,gearbox, brakes, undercarriage parts, standalone ECU, customize turbo manifold, turbo, intercooler, bov, WG, radiator, fuel pump, custom piping, and a set of rims. u can start to run already...

if for daily driven car, u need to spend a whole lot more than wat u just mention ;)
i would still reckon ones to buy a halfcut instead of engine kosong or watever.
at least u know u won't missed an important thing...

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
having to say that i'm also usin 67 block with 87mm bore and 93mm strokes lifting..
still drivin healthily for almost two years..
guess even 67 block can also be fit with this 2.4 liter stroker kits
but in my humble opinion..there're many other restriction when u already have a very high compression in ur block
the reason why toda, jun or even HKS produce a limitation of 2.3L after market stroker kits for 63T:love:
hi, yopo, for the 93mm conrod, can be fitted on a standard 4g67 crank??
as i know the stock crank only support 88mm...
which car's crank & conrod u source it from?

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
huhu sme dah main stroker..well as for me 7 bolt 2.1 ltr on the way huhu standby :p :p but i'm very satisfied with my ride for now hehehe 93mm hurmm sumthing i missed..4d68 ey..hurmm..need to google on that .. 94mm,92mm,100mm,88mm dat's wat i knw so far n it's proven reliable ..still alot for me to learn then huhu..

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
yup..it's comin from the 4D68 crankshaft..
i'll share u as far as i'm concern my experience of buildin up the 2.2L stroker kit for my 67 block
the 4D68 crankshaft supposed to be plug n play for evo's block only
meaning that if u put it into 67 block (which is from the vR4 family) some engineering works had to be done
u have to open up the crankshaft to fit in into vr4 blocks (that's include ur conrod if u want to use vr4 or 67 conrod)
but it only plug n play for evo 1/2/3 conrods
last time the engineering works cost me around 1k plus plus-which doesn't have to be for evo's owner..how lucky they are!!:bawling:

selection of pistons consists of vG30 fairlady-have to press and to do the pins and sr20 pistons which automatically fits nicely into ur 67 or vr4 or evo's block-need to prepare machining cost for this work too!!

at the end of the day..u'll have the formula of cc where bore x bore x stroke x bla bla of 2211 c.c
that only if u use max 87mm pistons and lower c.c if u use the smaller 86mm sr20 or similar to 20** (forgot about it..sori)

happy modding..:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is a wira 1.5 year 2000. Just a few days ago I started to noticed that my car will have slight misfire during acceleration. It's like a jerk then back to normal again.

What could be the most possible cause of such problem? Throttle body gears or the plug cables?

Thank you!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience