4G67 Turbo Stroker

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
wow!!! i was surprised when i saw my fren engine was in the forum...i tot he wanted to keep it low profile..:biggrin:

syahz, is his car tuning finish edi?

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Only doing my job,give the best tuning and best power.But many things need to complete for the best time..like a tire,suspension,lounching,skill driving and etc..Driver have to learn how to handle the machine.You are not a wrong..billet still have their option and you are still the best set up for the winner FWD in malaysia.:biggrin:
Glad that i'm proved wrong.. Hope the car will improve Cat. B time at SDB next year.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Yeah he is very low profile person.Still on progress and give the best for him:biggrin:
wow!!! i was surprised when i saw my fren engine was in the forum...i tot he wanted to keep it low profile..:biggrin:

syahz, is his car tuning finish edi?

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
i tot his car already sent to u quite sometime edi..do we still need to wait long time to see his car?

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Not too long la bro.Have to check proper for the best result.I don't want somebody talk like a shit about this car.coz one guy claim can tune better than me and engine blow on the dyno.What to do...
i tot his car already sent to u quite sometime edi..do we still need to wait long time to see his car?

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
It's not a monster.Many monster out site there like Vtec turbo,Sonoco satria,Torco Satria,Green B8,Pink panther,Jo1,Evo ST wangan,Evo GT TH87,R4 satria and etc.:biggrin:
fuhh..another monster will entered SDB 2010:burnout:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
just wondering, where to buy the ethanol for this car?

and will this engine run on petrol?

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Aussy can supply for you..hahaha.And you can ask Jo1 also.Their car running Ethanol E85.

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
no wonder can get huge power..how about using ron95..still can get those power..hehe!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody knows what is proton 1.8 radiator capacity? 5l, 6l?
i want to change the coolant to Caltex extended life.. it is sold in 0.5l per bottle.. 50%-50% mixture.. so i need to know how many bottles do i need
and how much per bottle anyway? caltex stations are selling RM16.50 each :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience