4g15(Wira) covert 4g18 stroker kit

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You mean he wants to change to MMC and 5 MT?

MMC just slight advantage only... Without proper hardware, software also can't help much. If yours had proper mod parts, even my MMC also can't compete.
More to the 5MT.....hahhahahhahaha:rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I mau 4 speed auto can ah? :biggrin:
Ask bro. Izso, the 3 speed gb is tougher then the 4 speed leh, especially the wira 1.6L model.....:biggrin:
Need to poison you further. Suspension poison already, now poison you the MT gb.....lol

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Ask bro. Izso, the 3 speed gb is tougher then the 4 speed leh, especially the wira 1.6L model.....:biggrin:
Need to poison you further. Suspension poison already, now poison you the MT gb.....lol
yeahh ! becoz the ratios are higher hence more torqier :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I mau 4 speed auto can ah? :biggrin:
Can, but the 4-speed is not as bullet proof as the 3-speed. Dunno why. If I had a choice, I wouldn't bother. Sure you might get slightly better FC because of the overdrive gear but it's still auto.

I'll never forget that he lost bhp with 5MT. :rofl:
I could never understand that. Why did I lose horsepower after swapping to manual. Perhaps it's the ECU readapting or something. By the time I installed a piggyback my ported head was already swapped with another head, and that 2nd head didn't give me the same performance as my old head.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Can, but the 4-speed is not as bullet proof as the 3-speed. Dunno why. If I had a choice, I wouldn't bother. Sure you might get slightly better FC because of the overdrive gear but it's still auto.

I could never understand that. Why did I lose horsepower after swapping to manual. Perhaps it's the ECU readapting or something. By the time I installed a piggyback my ported head was already swapped with another head, and that 2nd head didn't give me the same performance as my old head.
Why'd you change the ported head out? Guess I'll keep the 3-speeder then. Basic and fun.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, I baught this APM adj. for Integra

here's the specs for the coil springs:

FRONT 250/50 (around 3 fingers tyre to fender)
[attachmentid=43915]

REAR 250/40 (around 3.5 fingers tyre to fender)
[attachmentid=43916]

currently on 205/40/17.

is the above setup (coil springs) is recommended? i found out when hitting uneven road around 90-100km/h there's a loud "bummmmp" sound at the front. I suspect the coil springs gap on each...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience