4g15(Wira) covert 4g18 stroker kit

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, supposedly so. Good to support local. Our currency currently suxx. I do like their 2 year warranty

Good or not. I don't dare to claim anything till after it's installed. Word of mouth has been encouraging but there are some people who always claim everything good. Which is why I invite you guys to take a peek during the 'before'.

Last edited:

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
guys ! I need to know that if the size of the connecting rod of 4g15 and 4g18 is the same ?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I am a bit puzzled. How is it 'room bar' is legal while roll cage isn't?

When I look at the above pic, I don't think I want to sit in the rear. In the event of a front/rear collision, and the rear passenger isn't belted properly, what happens to their legs?
Roll cage will supposedly impede your escape in the event of an accident. But I think that's bullshit. It'll probably help with your escape but I guess that depends on what sort of rollcage you have. JPJ needs to update their regulations and be more in the know. The R3 Neo Clubsport has a pretty good rollcage which doesn't get in the way of the driver getting in and out of the car. I don't see why cars can't have that sort of rollcage installed.

The room bar isn't legal or illegal. It's a gray area.

Passengers won't be putting their feet under the bar la. They'll be on top of it so I don't think anything will happen in an accident.

Why don't they design the room bar to be placed right in front of the hump of the rear seats? That way, the bar won't be in the way of the passenger's legs.
You propose to UR la and have them custom make one for you. They might even start incorporating the design to the car models.

Remember the mamak I suggested in the ZTH Cheras thread? I live nearby. Anybody else wants to take a peek? Specially those entertaining the thought of foaming their rides.
When? I'm game. But I'm not in this weekend so anytime after that.

guys ! I need to know that if the size of the connecting rod of 4g15 and 4g18 is the same ?
Not the same length. Size I'm not sure.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
When? I'm game. But I'm not in this weekend so anytime after that.
My better half will be having a minor surgery this Fri. So this weekend also not good for me. Anytime else will okay. Even weekdays. Venue is very near me.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since everyone is talking about the price hike, someone posted this on my newsfeed n it is like hotcake on facebook news feed

I found this in facebook, about some super fuel

http://www.facebook.com/RahsiaEnjinPower?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

I want to know? it is legit? safe?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience