4g13 (Satria) Modification... Need suggestion of my MOD...

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
I ustand mr.mottrang mr.,Izso, just wanna mod once to get better pick up, thats it, i wont mod and mod. And I wil maintain my driving style and not heavy footed.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ah? I never discourage you from modding also. I say go for it. Best to get your hands dirty so you know what you are changing or modifying.

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
alrite bro... I had modded my wira svdo previously... So I know and understand what am I doing... Jz worried about the fuel consumption in city driving...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Trust me dude. The only thing that'll affect your FC is your right foot. You'll want to accelerate all the time but if you have that under control, FC will not be affected la.

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
Mr. Izso, thx for ur clarification... Jz another thing, my mech said dont have to do anything at jpj, cuz he said he wil chisel back my current block number, so is it safe?

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
NO... if JPJ know this, by roadblock, Puspakom test or whatsoever, your car will be pull straight to the JPJ yard...then you will suffer... dont trust mechanic that they will chisel and punch back the engine number the same as the original.. it cannot be done.. puspakom will easily know the difference.. it is their daily job bro... just change the block then register... pay extra money is better than lose your car...

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
thx dear friends... With al comments and suggestion, i gt a good and better ideas... Tq guys... And what is the procedure for that before and after changing, jz wanna do it in correct and legal manner... And cost of it.,

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Depends. If you're changing the block, you'll need to go puspakom for inspection and register the engine block number with JPJ. Same goes for auto to manual conversion.

If you're turbo charging, no need to do anything la. If it's just stroking, reboring, injectors, etc.. these mods are low profile and no need to be registered.

It's coming near to Raya and Puasa, so if you change exhaust, make sure it's not overly loud or big big tip. Sure kena in blocks.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if can do it legally... if not do it diam diam... dun la announce here n there.... tiny engine dun give people so big hope laa... later everyone wanna drag with u waste petrol laa....

Risis

Aug 18, 2007
getting piggy back and fine tuning your car also can help improve pick up and FC :idea:

Nov 28, 2007
Hi All,

Just to share of minimal mods i did to my 4G13P (vdo) with 4.5k in total. Original state: stock and the mods as below:-

1. Change piston (high comp) 1.4
2. Super Touring 1.6 flywheel (need to sent factory mod the lubang) + heavy duty clutch
3. Jasma Racing Cam+Adjustable cam pulley
4. Lighten (inner) main pulley (as VDO outer crank pulley slightly diff)
5. Management system (EMS-1)+dyno+tuning (tuned for mid range and high end)

Remarks: Gain additional 30hp after finalize it with item (5).
Fuel Consumption: better than before and better performance..

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
2. Super Touring 1.6 flywheel (need to sent factory mod the lubang) + heavy duty clutch

i can comment to this mod. i had done to my 1.5 car.. bought the s/touring and skimmed the flywheel a bit.. can feel more pickup and extra torque.. change gear with less rpm than before.. even in highspeed, when accelerate, the pickup is good than before....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just wondering can 4g13 use 1.8 touring clutch set + flywheel? need to mod lubang? u guys mentioned that 1.6 super touring need to mod lubang, how much it costs?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi unveiled its all-new sleek five-door coupe A7 Sportback with its crosshairs locked firmly on the Mercedes-Benz CLS, BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo and the Porsche Panamera.

Based firmly on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience