4g13 need advice

hapeace

Known Member
Dec 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hai taiko2,

can give some info to me, my car iswara 4g13p makan minyak hitam when long journey, normally i drive 150kmh at highway, but if i driving below 120km/h minyak hitam x makan.... need advice....
already check the engine no leaking and right now i using 20-50w oil engine...

some of my fren suggest to do top overhaul.... n some said to full overhaul...
if i do full overhaul can i rebore the block to 1.5 and how much the cost?
and can the engine tahan after rebore to 1.5?:wavey:

oly

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Lumut
Visit site
hai taiko2,

can give some info to me, my car iswara 4g13p makan minyak hitam when long journey, normally i drive 150kmh at highway, but if i driving below 120km/h minyak hitam x makan.... need advice....
already check the engine no leaking and right now i using 20-50w oil engine...

some of my fren suggest to do top overhaul.... n some said to full overhaul...
if i do full overhaul can i rebore the block to 1.5 and how much the cost?
and can the engine tahan after rebore to 1.5?:wavey:
u just go and find 4g15 block better...cos 4g13 sleeve is thin...overhaul around 1.5k...

hapeace

Known Member
Dec 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
can not la..... punch block illegal la hehehe
already experince it when using motorcycle hehehe
so anyone can solve my engine oil problem....
need help.... taiko2 and sifo please help...:banghead:

hapeace

Known Member
Dec 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
if u dont wan to change to 1.5 block, jz do normal overhaul for ur 1.3 block lor...
brother sky, today i go to workshop, i ask them to do top over haul, then i ask them to install pipercam, but they say have to angkat enjin, change the gasket...
but i saw in your blog, the formen just plug in the pipercam... why aaa....?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
brother sky, today i go to workshop, i ask them to do top over haul, then i ask them to install pipercam, but they say have to angkat enjin, change the gasket...
but i saw in your blog, the formen just plug in the pipercam... why aaa....?
wanna do top overhaul sure need to angkat head change gasket mahh.... my foreman jz change cam, i didnt do any overhaul...

hapeace

Known Member
Dec 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wanna do top overhaul sure need to angkat head change gasket mahh.... my foreman jz change cam, i didnt do any overhaul...
no, i really need do top overhaul but alang2 they formen do top overhaul i want to install pipercam....
but when i ask him, he say to angkat engine, to change block gasket many other thing... and your car can be done 3,4 days after setting and other need to change....

but what i saw your forman just change the cam, no need to lift the whole engine.....:confused:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
no, i really need do top overhaul but alang2 they formen do top overhaul i want to install pipercam....
but when i ask him, he say to angkat engine, to change block gasket many other thing... and your car can be done 3,4 days after setting and other need to change....

but what i saw your forman just change the cam, no need to lift the whole engine.....:confused:
arghhh... vomit blood talking to u...

u said u wanna do top overhaul rite??.... if yes means u need to angkat head lor... angkat head means removing all the parts inside ur cylinder head for cleaning...

since u doing top overhaul (which gonna angkat head), jz ask ur mechanic to slot in the pipercam in for u laaa.....

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
arghhh... vomit blood talking to u...

u said u wanna do top overhaul rite??.... if yes means u need to angkat head lor... angkat head means removing all the parts inside ur cylinder head for cleaning...

since u doing top overhaul (which gonna angkat head), jz ask ur mechanic to slot in the pipercam in for u laaa.....
Haha top overhaul really need to take out ur engine head and dismantle it to clean every single part. Therefore you can slot it ur pipercam when ur foremen installing all the parts back bro

hapeace

Known Member
Dec 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yeah i know, brother sky and contreasjun27 but my foreman said, if i want to install the pipercam, i also need to lift the block gasket, lift the engine out to install it.... that waht the forman said....

sorry yeah new bie.... don't be mad yeah sky...:hmmmm:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yeah i know, brother sky and contreasjun27 but my foreman said, if i want to install the pipercam, i also need to lift the block gasket, lift the engine out to install it.... that waht the forman said....

sorry yeah new bie.... don't be mad yeah sky...:hmmmm:
try asking ur mechanic... if u jz wanna slot in the cam without doing top overhaul, still need to angkat head??...

if he say yes, pls whack him for me...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Walau eh, replace cam without taking out head . I nid to learn this ........ Save me plenty of work then !!!!!

hapeace

Known Member
Dec 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
try asking ur mechanic... if u jz wanna slot in the cam without doing top overhaul, still need to angkat head??...

if he say yes, pls whack him for me...
haha ok2 i will whack him....

sky after u use piper cam your FC is bad or very bad?
Cause u know that if your car become power, the FC will slightly decrease?
and What type of cam can be used, i mean their angle....

so many choice, 275 degree, 270 degree....

and between jasma and pipercam which one better..:adore:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience