4G13 Carburetor Bolt On Turbo

HaxDuum

Nov 4, 2007
aiks...too late to notice this tread, anyway next time....hehehe or juz come yamcha lets talk more about it. Btw viostar, mine is 4g15 but thinking of BoTing hehehe...buy whole set ba it looks better lolx...

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
aiks...too late to notice this tread, anyway next time....hehehe or juz come yamcha lets talk more about it. Btw viostar, mine is 4g15 but thinking of BoTing hehehe...buy whole set ba it looks better lolx...
HaxDuum,

U got PM, never read meh??:itsme:

Above the V-Design hook & bumper wow? Contact number leh? U said wanna introduce ur friend place for it????.............:sleep:

TQ...:adore:

Bump: chris,

What is the front & rear spring rate ? how many K?

TQ:wavey:

Bump: chris,

What is the front & rear spring rate ? how many K?

TQ:wavey:

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
in terms of styling bodykit, its ur choice franky..mitch has his own style, i hav my own JDM style n u hav ur own..so dun wory, no one will eat u if u hav ur own style..hehehe

spring rate ar? i will check back wif u ltr...just now tried again to sepang highway.,.still stuck2 abit, i tune myself..haha :biggrin:

haxduum..4g15 or 13 is still 4g1x series :P:itsme:

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
he... he... chris, of course & u are totally right. Every person have their own taste & style too.
ya... now looking & searching for vid-design hook (fiber) & front bumper (PU). I got offer shop from Klang, but price wise , so... so... I still waiting other to quote at the moment.
For the adjustable I also searching, but from the HT magazine I saw there is latest version of the GAB HA series, they call it Inverted Monotube Height Adjustable with the 40mm piston rod. Are your's with 40mm piston rod??

Okie,.. wait for u to check for the spring rate? why i want to know? because that day in ur ride I felt quite ok still can use to it hardness.

ha... ha... sepang highway??? why, u want to catch ur flight ka?? but quite OK lar straight road & can test ur ride..... so now ok liao smooth edi?

aerospeed FPR u fitted, ok ka? or not efficient enough?
Tomorrow I need travel to Northern side Pulau Pinang & Kedah lor.... aiya,.. customer call need our tehnical service than I ,must go with my technician.
Once come back, I will visit mitch again to confirm getting my car done on the gearbox clutch & later on slowly ... slowly step by step follow ur ride step setup lor... he... he...:listen:

Tata....:biggrin:

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
heyya, just checked..its 8kg for front and 6kg for rear, however i read in some forums, HA series got 3 spring rate divided into - comfort, standard & performance when u pre-order..funny..haha
mine i think is the old version of HA series gua..not sure..but AVCS & serviceable..also not sure wat AVCS really stands for :P

regulator is ok..but i think the gauge abit rosak la..my reading should be 3-4kgcm2 but i set it to 5.5kgcm2..haha very high for 1.3...even 1.8 reading is 3-4kgcm2 only..

after u done wat u need to do already...just go for the race cam shaft 272 and cam pulley dat i told u..sure u love it wan...then from there onwards..u think wanna BOT or not la..if not enuff then BOT terus la..haha :thefinger:

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
he... he... chris,

need to get new FPR liao more accurate lor.
I check liao HA series latest type is winding road height adjustable.
Okie... okie later I will visit mitch again to get it fix.... & will try ur suggestion of the race cam & cam pulley. If still ... (u know what I mean) than go for BOT setup. ha... ha.... need u to back me up for more information on BOT, cos u ride one liao lor!!!!!

TQ..... chris "Rock"..!!:thefinger:

Bump: Chris,.. I got offer for HA series latest type with bodyshifting. but the spring rate front 5k200 & rear 4k250?? any idea?? it will be too soft ka for my ride wira a/b??:rolleyes:

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
hey viostar,

for me, my opinion for adjustable is, these items the springs are alwis comes hard wan. but for a/b im not so sure. dont have idea on the chassis will be soft or hard...coz no experience on it..hehehe u might try ask mitch the GUY...he's better..heehe

after u try race cam n cam pulley adj...sure u want more la (poison :nurse:)

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
he... he... chris san,

Of cost ma!... go further than BOT liao.... more HP. ke... ke...:thefinger:
Okie, I will contact mitch on the adjustable spring rate.
So, if I decide to go for shop to look at the actual items, do u wanna to follow together?? such as coilover & strut bar... want to join me ka?? date & time later on update u!!:driver:
TQ.........:biggrin:

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
sure no prob...but if go out on weekends must tell me 1 week early coz my gf cant accept surprising change of plan..hehehe :P girls..u must understand them, they cannot understand us..keke :thefinger:

A few months ago Ferrari got into trouble with the world when allegations surfaced suggesting that the barcode in its logo was subliminal advertising for Marlboro cigarettes; the scuderia's title sponsor.

Ferrari moved quickly to strongly deny the reports but the damage was done and Ferrari had to agree to remove the barcode. Now Ferrari has unveiled a new logo for all its team's attire and car...